new years resolutions?

dan

the time is nearly upon us, so what's your new year resolutions?

i'm planning on going to the gym more, and being generally less crap.

Lose some weight, exercise more, stop posting to OTC so much...

Still got a couple more days to get to 2000, though... :headbang:

I don't think I've actually ever made a new years resolution that I didn't decide "well, I really don't want to do that right now, so lets try next year" by January 10....

:D I resolved long ago to stop making New Years resolutions....Its the only one I've stuck with...

i'd like to get physically fit and healthy by my 18th birthday, which is march 31, 2004....... so that gives me a while.
i'll go on a healthy, non-radical, non-drastic diet, i'll excercise, i'll do some weight training.....

i'd just love to be able to walk up from the first floor of my school, to the third floor (four flights of stairs), without feeling out of breath and faint when i reach the top. if i could run up them, that would be even better.

Hmm

• Get to know more people
  • Get a girlfriend
  • Decrease the number of oranges I eat
  • Get more fit
  • Get better grades in college
  • Grow my chest hair back

I don't do the new years resolutions stuff.

Anyway, next year will be important for me, i'm getting my professional title, and i want a nice job. So i guess that's my resolution :D

get up self esteem. try to get the cheerleader ive been haning out withs phone #.(or better a date). stay off cigs,cigars and anything else smoke related. and cut back more on drinking.

Hmmm. Stay out of jail, Try to cut back on the time I spend on the internet(Gratuitous, Know I'm going to break it, resolution), Continue on with my schooling, Get paid more.

increase financial stability. nigh on impossible being a student, but i'll have to do a few extra shifts at Asda to make the books balance better :)

As someone once said to me:

"My new years resolutions are 1024x768, 1600x1200"
*groan*:blank:

Mine are:
  • Give up smoking (which I do every year as its the only one I can always manage since I have never smoked)
  • Get more exercise
  • Drink less
  • Buy a home

no new year resolutions for me.

if there's something i want to do, like quit smoking, i'll start that the moment i want to, and won't wait until it's new year...

hmmmm....
  • Finish that C book I have been putting off
  • Stay up later (nearly 6:00AM now :))
I'm too tired ot think of anything. I need to
  • Drink more Mountain Dew
  • Go to bed

Shadowfax said:
and your parents think it's ok their 13 yr old son goes to bed at 6 am?
I bet they have no idea. They're prolly asleep, like the majority of people in their time zone. Won't they be surprised when they try to get him up for school next week.

Back