new years resolutions?

Shadowfax said:
and your parents think it's ok their 13 yr old son goes to bed at 6 am?

not normal.
:rofl2: and your parents think it's ok their 20 yr old son goes to bed at 4 am?

not normal.

:rolleyes:

in case you haven't noticed, there IS a difference between a 20 yr old and a 13 yr old...
a 13 yr old is much more under the influence of his parents than a 20 yr old...:rolleyes:

or were you allowed the same freedom as a 13 yr old as you are now?
and yeah, my parents think it's ok. i'm 20 and they don't have to look after me anymore. when you're 13 there are a lot more strict rules than when you're older.
but i guess you haven't figured that out yet, otherwise your fragile little mind would have noticed the difference.

Shadowfax said:
:rolleyes:

but i guess you haven't figured that out yet, otherwise your fragile little mind would have noticed the difference.
Ouch buddy... That kinda hurts. Whats wrong? :(

jerrek, just so you know i wasnt allowed the same freedoms when i was 13 to now. when i was 13 i had some freedom but not nearly as much as ive got now. shadow i havent ever seen you this upset before i hope your ok(unless your just proving a point to jerrek which id understand ;)

My resolutions are the same as last year :rolleyes: Get a better job and a girlfriend. I have other matter to attend but they're conditioned to the former becoming true...

Just to be myself and be happy with myself. Both of which are becoming easier for mewith each passing day. :)

stop opening BBoards :D yea right.
seriously though maybe get a more serious outlook on the boards.
Gotta do some recruiting for XI. need some reviewers and such.

The last new years resolution I made was to never make another new years resolution because I never keep them. :D

Back