New zealand questions

unclehobart

AlphaTroll said:
Nope - that would be me....oh and Vortex...but mostly me (ok and about 40 million other people....but they don't really count, 'cos in the end it's all really about me anyway :p)
OMFG! Karin! Come back! Sit down and tell me all about it. I've heard naught from thee in 6~months.

AlphaTroll

unclehobart said:
OMFG! Karin! Come back! Sit down and tell me all about it. I've heard naught from thee in 6~months.

Only if you promise to spell my name correctly in future :p

Most exciting thing at the mo' is the new man in my life...he's a fire fighte, so I am convinced it must be the pole...have you ever seen a fireman's pole? :D Yup yup, it's the pole..... ;)

How's you?

unclehobart

AlphaTroll said:

How's you?
Sorry... just a failed attmept at being cute with a pseudo accent. You forget what a wanker I can be. ;)

I have to run the kids to school... so a proper chat will have to wait.

:kiss:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:

Most exciting thing at the mo' is the new man in my life...he's a fire fighte, so I am convinced it must be the pole...have you ever seen a fireman's pole? :D Yup yup, it's the pole..... ;)

How's you?
that is exciting!!! is he allowed to bring his gear home? :D

AlphaTroll

Leslie said:
that is exciting!!! is he allowed to bring his gear home? :D

Well not really....but I can now add a firestation to my 'exciting places you have done it' list ;)

And an ambulance....well it's actually a 'mobile control unit' (NEVER insult the mobile control unit :D) - touchy things firemen :rolleyes: