Newbie here

Starya

Spike smokes. He's out.

And Angel was at his hottest in the last seasons. Less sissy, older (an aging vampire, woah!) and more meat on his bones.

Inkara1

Thankfully, it's Rick Ankiel pitching, so I'm safe... hope the third base coach isn't wearing white though.

AlphaTroll

Professur said:
What friend? Noone here has any friends that aren't also here.

Except for me. But I am freaky in my normality, so leave me the hell alone.

Anyway, welcome Millie from across the pond. Have fun. Bring beer. Abuse the locals, just don't get caught. Abuse prof more than the others (he likes it).

Oh and call Gonz a liberal commie fag as often as possible. He REALLY likes that ;)

millie

Inkara1 said:
Hey, Millie... where's Vanilli?

He's out learning how to lip sink ;)

Cat like Amazon womans....

When i see one i shall send them your way :)

And Angel was at his hottest in the last seasons. Less sissy, older (an aging vampire, woah!) and more meat on his bones.

AMEN TO THAT!

What friend?
my co owner of my site, she sent me the link, i am glad she did though your all very warped yet in such a wonderfully way :)

AlphaTroll

Well, who is it then - we don't know your site and who co-owns it with you. Might as well tell us who it was that broke the AUP and invited a noob.

(I am listening to some song about some oke turning into a fucking T-Rex...this is doing my head in but badly).

millie

AlphaTroll said:
Well, who is it then - we don't know your site and who co-owns it with you. Might as well tell us who it was that broke the AUP and invited a noob.

(I am listening to some song about some oke turning into a fucking T-Rex...this is doing my head in but badly).

LOL! I gather your not too fond of Noobs eh? Alee but i dunno if she is a member to be honest she just gave me the link. So i decided to inflict misery and pain on yourselves and join! ;)