newbie says hi

truckerdirt

howdy, y'all. i'm new here and thought i'd say hello. i am an active duty air forc member, currently deployed overseas. i live in alaska, when i'm not gone.

truckerdirt said:
howdy, y'all. i'm new here and thought i'd say hello. i am an active duty air forc member, currently deployed overseas. i live in alaska, when i'm not gone.

Hey welcome to the boards! enjoy and post lots! :)

air force, huh? well, welcome anyway... oops, i mean welcome.

*mental note to self - you're not in the navy, anymore*

air force is ok.... navy is ok too(I'm in njrotc to be exact) ARMY SUCKS..... marines rock!

Air Force is definately the superior choice of any of the armed forces. My opinion, of course. I'm heavily biased. :D

Well... i was in an air force unit for a year... i really don't like marines way tooo tough. But air force is great I'm actually consider going into the afrotc program in college

Army is the only way to go.

5 years here.

I think Gato Solo is in the Air Force, maybe it's Navy. I can't remember exactly which.

thanx y'all. right now i'm stuck in the middle of bfe workin for the army. i have noticed since i've been here, that anytimne we go over to the nearest air force base, that the air force is full of pricks. they give me a hard time b/c they think i'm army. once i tell em what i do they are cool about it. i've actually begun thinking of trying to get stationed on an army post for my next assignment.

*salutes*

Private bleachy reporting for duty. Sah!

Welcoming you to the forums. Sah!

If you happen to bump into any RAF pilots, tell them not to fly so low over my bleedin' house. Sah!

;)

welcome :drink:

bleach said:
*salutes*

If you happen to bump into any RAF pilots, tell them not to fly so low over my bleedin' house. Sah!

;)

LOL :D

Script for Carry on Bleach????? ;)

Welcome TD - have fun!

bleach said:
*salutes*

;)

bleach, i think the navy is more your speed, drinking like a fish is a given almost. i sure had alot of fun.

tonks said:
bleach, i think the navy is more your speed, drinking like a fish is a given almost. i sure had alot of fun.

Can you imagine me stuck on a ship for months on end? I'd prolly be the reason they bring back walking the plank ;) :D

bleach
the easily bored

bleach said:
Can you imagine me stuck on a ship for months on end? I'd prolly be the reason they bring back walking the plank ;) :D

bleach
the easily bored

lots and lots of practical jokes and dirty tricks, oh! and lotsa smoke breaks. i was never a very serious sailor...

tonks,
the easily amused.

Back