next step...

PostCode

Major contributor!
Winky said:
Why is it seemingly acceptable to make references to Hitler
and the Republican President of the United States?

Obviously some people lack historical skills. Good ol' Prime Minister Chamberlain was the "Ambassador of Peace" who gave a country to Hitler (Chechzoslovakia whoever wants to research that one) in order to keep the peace. Well, as we all know, that idea worked out real well. :rolleyes:

I don't seem to recall Bush doing that at any point....anyone else?

However, since Chamberlain was the liberal's liberal, on this point I stand confused. A liberal contrasting Bush with Chamberlain? Perhaps the liberals have no idea what Chamberlain stood for (that wouldn't suprise me in the least), or they realize what Bush is all about after all, which of course isn't likely.

Inkara1

PostCode said:
Hitler never received any sort of aid from the United States Government at any point in time.
In addition, it's worth pointing out that the Hindenburg and Graf Zeppelin were filled with hydrogen because the United States controlled the Helium supplies. Hydrogen actually does a better job than helium in an airship... but it's extremely flammable.

Winky

Not to mention the fact that Hitler attacked Stalin’s
communist Russia making them our buddies for the
duration of WWII and that the moon is made of green Cheese?

Oz

PostCode said:
I have no idea who you are learning history from but this country, at no time, ever gave any aid to the Nazi regime. We were, however, pouring millions of tons of raw materials and other aid into Britain from the onset of WWII in Europe, September 1939 until the end in May 1945.

Hitler never received any sort of aid from the United States Government at any point in time. Now, if some pro-Nazi group that was formed in the 30's supplied any aid I have no idea, although these groups, what little there were, quickly went to curb when Hitler started WWII and it's former members were quick to distance themselves from it at that point so I can't see them providing much of anything to them from 1939 to the end in 1945.

As for American corporations, sure, there were many active companies in Europe before the outbreak of WWII and some of those were even used by the Nazi's during the war for they're own purposes, such as the Ford and GM plants in Cologne (which were decimated during the fire bombing), but, one must realize that these plants were not run by either Ford or GM during the war. In fact, these plants were taken over by the Nazi regime for these purposes. These plants produced a tremendous amount of the regimes war supplies, like tanks and so forth, but it they were not under the control or administration of either company during the war. Therefore, we never contributed to the war. Heck, at that time the U.S. Army intelligence was watching what Ford was doing over there. Our government never partook, nor condoned, any kind of aid to these criminals.

I dunno who writes your history books.......but I suggest you do a search for Senator Prescott Bush.....who's company was hurridly closed in 1942 and educate yourself.

Winky

Blame Canada!

Makes about as much sense as alluding to Bush Sr.
as a Nazi collaborator!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oz said:
I dunno who writes your history books.......but I suggest you do a search for Senator Prescott Bush.....who's company was hurridly closed in 1942 and educate yourself.

Postcode said:
this country, at no time, ever gave any aid to the Nazi regime

Oz said:
Prescott Bush.....who's company

Not federal dollars.

a13antichrist

ResearchMonkey said:
When you attempt to draw ethical ideologies between the President of the United States, the leader of the free-world, and Adolf Hitler. You have shown your true lack of intelectual thinking, knowledge, and credibility.

When "the leader of the free world" is elected by the entire free world and not just the moronic, hyper-conservative retarded rednecks that Americans have proven themselves to be, then maybe intellectual thinking will have a decent chance of survival.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
When the rest of the world understands the Americans are not hyper-conservative retarded rednecks they might understand why we rule the world.

unclehobart

Its all about the lowest common denominator. If the 'man' isn't going to come from here... he sure as hell isn't going to come from over there.

ResearchMonkey

a13antichrist said:
When "the leader of the free world" is elected by the entire free world and not just the moronic, hyper-conservative retarded rednecks that Americans have proven themselves to be, then maybe intellectual thinking will have a decent chance of survival.

Come'ere you lil' pansey assed forneer, I'll enlightne ya.

*forces A13 to dine on Cheez-whiz and Ritz crakers*

AlladinSane

ResearchMonkey said:
When you attempt to draw ethical ideologies between the President of the United States, the leader of the free-world.
You know I haven't seen this quote before. I didn't know W Bush was elected to such position. I wasn't informed of the vote...

chcr

Too cute for words
AlladinSane said:
You know I haven't seen this quote before. I didn't know W Bush was elected to such position. I wasn't informed of the vote...
That's cuz you ain't 'murican (danged furriners 'n' thar uppity ways). :lol2:

Winky

Originally Posted by AlladinSane

And just where have you been????

Sheesh during the cold war you were either on the Soviets side or on ours now that the cold war has ended you can be on our side or on the side of the Islamo-facists

Pick yer side and stick to it!

Anyone who agrees with the comparison of GW to Hitler
has clearly picked the wrong side!

America's #1 get used to it!

a13antichrist

Only difference between GW & Hitler

is that GW has agreed not to shoot his dissenters.

That, and GW wants to take over sand, rahter than culture. Maybe he just wants a bigger sandbox to play in?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Please explain to us, the unenlightened ones, the differnce between Hitler & Chirac, Schroeder, Blair & Putin, if you please.

tank girl

a13antichrist said:
Only difference between GW & Hitler

is that GW has agreed not to shoot his dissenters.

That, and GW wants to take over sand, rahter than culture. Maybe he just wants a bigger sandbox to play in?

Theres a lotta oil in that thar sand :brow:

GW is a fascist in drag...Hitler was a bona fide Fascist.