NFL starts tonight!

See, unc was thinking ahead when he got the mega-humungous model TV. It's so big you have to sit across the room to watch it, and that means all throwing snacks at it will result in is stains on the carpet.

Inkara1 said:
See, unc was thinking ahead when he got the mega-humungous model TV. It's so big you have to sit across the room to watch it, and that means all throwing snacks at it will result in is stains on the carpet.

He planned ahead for how much the Texans are gonna suck this year I guess (again...my roommate told me they suck...even though they're her team and she bet on them in a football pool...)

Nixy said:
He planned ahead for how much the Texans are gonna suck this year I guess (again...my roommate told me they suck...even though they're her team and she bet on them in a football pool...)

With all due apologies to tonks...Don't the Texans suck every year? :D

Gato_Solo said:
With all due apologies to tonks...Don't the Texans suck every year? :D

I dunno my roomie only started learnin' me aboot football today :D

Inkara1 said:
Yeah, he really planned ahead since Tonks still lived in the bayou when he bought that TV.

Wow, he could give Miss Cleo a run for her money :D

The entire NFC North sucks. 7-9 might win the division, which means the Bears do have a change after all, as long as they don't put their fans to sleep all year. I love defensive battles, but the 9-7 puntfest was only slightly more entertaining than the 2003 World Series. The only winner was the Lions over the Packers (woohoo!) and they only scored 17 against one of the worst defenses in the league.

unclehobart said:
God I hope not.

Falcons win! It was one ugly fight.

Last time I checked, it was the W and not the aesthetic sense that was important.

Back