Nobel Prize Awarded to....Guess, Go On............

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUN!! ITS ANOTHER LOONEY LEFT THREAD!!

I'll just file this under "So What".

Have fun slinging mud.

Later

baaarack1.jpg

Obama, as a symbol of the advancement of the African American in the course of human affairs alone is a significant thing. He can be considered great just for his status as a symbol before you really consider who he actually is.

paraphrase

ellen as a symbol of the advancement of queers in the course of human affairs alone is a significant thing. he can be considered great just for his status as a symbol before you consider who he actually is

translation

an empty headed figurehead of any minority is to be worshipped simply because they represent a minority. no need to actually accomplish jack fuckin shit, just being a minority is enough to earn the slavish adoration of the idiotic among us. consider them far superior to yourself without thought about why because we damn well told you to and because its owed to them

you sick fucker

I'm not so sure about the minority report part there...
Who did the census?

edit: not that I'm qualifying the other parts

Great..another opportunity for Cerise to start another anti-Obama thread. Hey, Cerise! We already had not one but two Obama Nobel WTF threads...what's up with the third??!?

Great..another opportunity for Cerise to start another anti-Obama thread. Hey, Cerise! We already had not one but two Obama Nobel WTF threads...what's up with the third??!?

Do try to keep up. Yes, Cerise's post was the first, beating even me to the punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back