Nobody move! I've got a tee shirt and I know how to use it!

I quit advertising anybody/anything via clothing until proceeds are shared.

At first, I misread Tonks' post about the strawberry shortcake/my little pony etc. shirts... that MEN over the age of 30 were wearing those shirts. I didn't know she'd ever been to San Francisco.

i <3 cartoon shirts. i have a lot of alice in wonderland (disney-movie type) shirts, some carebears ones, a few anime ones (trigun and hellsing), and invader zim....

LOL! i want to wear my anime shirts to the airport sometime. my trigun one has vash holding up a gun ane looking all badass, and my hellsing one has alucard with his gun. heeee

Perhaps the loaded T-shirt idea was only a beginning

Trustee Debbie Herrmann and Village Clerk Christy Kaczmarek filed a complaint with the Island Lake Police Department claiming Kachka pointed his finger at them as if he was fashioning a handgun.

Source

Perhaps the loaded T-shirt idea was only a beginning

Source

There was a case where a guy in a car pointed his finger at another car. The car was being driven by a federal agent. He took the guy down at gunpoint and charged him with "making a terroristic threat".

Of all the fingers I tell my son NOT to point on strangers... the thumb/forefinger combo is not the one that comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Back