non-citizen 2

Should non-citizens be able to receive federal benefits?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but not for illegals

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
maybe i'll amend my earlier response.

"abortions for some...

miniature american flags for others."

*piss2*

nah but seriously gubmint should not be in the business of handouts.

ideally the truly fucked up should be helped by private charities, and folks with extra $ should contribute liberally. i gave away about $5k last year. and i'd be happy to contribute more to groups of my choosing rather than to the charity we know as gubmint should my tax rate go down...

oh no wait let me take all that back, cuz i'm a liberal y'know?

:trout:

lol 2minkey, now you've done it.
You've gone so far left, you accidentally come out on the far right.:D

And some have said you can bend time and space.:nerd:

If you don't have a sponsor & no clear cut way to immediately support yourself, don't bother showing up (offer not limited in Cuba)

and why should the cubans be any different, sir?

so we should open that up to venezuelans too, then?

It's been a long standing offer that if you can surf, swim, boat or fly your ass to the US from Cuba, upon hitting our soil, you're qualified for asylum. Castro should die now.

The difference between Cuba & Venuzuela is you can sneak guns thru the jungle from Brazil, giving their version of the Contras a chance. That option is a bit tougher when you're an island.

I want the taxes I pay to go to subsidize worthless people
here and abroad to multiply like rabbits,
people who want me and mine dead,
these are the ones I want to get my
forcibly extracted tax dollars paid too!

Viva América

So in your world, the lame, the infirmed, the mentally and physically incapable...all would do what, starve?

And y'all try to make me out as cruel.

I have said this before on here, and now I say it again. I work for a living and I see where a portion of my money is taken from me before I ever get it every paycheck. I don't like that very much. HOWEVER, I have absolutely zero problem with helping provide for those who legitimately cannot provide for themselves. An adult in a wheelchair from CP cannot work and provide his own upkeep; by all means give him/her what he/she needs to survive be it money, food, medical care, or housing assistance. A 22 year old mother of 7 can work; if she'd keep her legs closed long enough that is. No physical or mental reason she cannot provide her upkeep. Give her 6 months and then kick her off the dole. If you are here in violation of our laws, you get to meet my friend Jack Schidt. I would expect precisely the same treatment or worse if I went to another country in violation of their laws, whether I agree with the laws or not.

This ain't difficult. Unless one's political bent defines the word "victim" so to include anyone not male white heterosexual. Then it gets cloudy. My bent does not define the word as such, so it's pretty easy for me. Help those who cannot help themselves, and let everyone else earn their own. Lawbreakers get special treatment. Why is this so hard to understand?

Low and behold, I find myself in complete agreement!

Back