Not sure where this goes.

stingray-history-640x480.jpg

When it came to bikes......this was the king of cool :cool:

chopper.jpg

Any kid who could ride the damned thing without crippling himself was a genuine hero in our street :D

Cool bikes....if you plan to never ride uphill or any other terrain where intense pedaling is required. Its either easy rider or miserable, sweaty peddlar.

It's a kids bike. They should have to pedal their ass off & get sweaty. It's their job.

Does CCM still make bikes? I've got an old one in my shed from them, that I'm thinking of rebuilding for V2.0. Good old banana seat.

Damn...brings back the good ol days! :)

I remember taking an old bike that I had found, cutting off the front fork, adding bits from other junked bikes until the fork was 3x the length, swithing the front tire for a large lawnmower tire, adding a banana-seat, lenghtening and bending the handlebaars and spray painting the whole danm thing black. Now *That* was a bike...homemade but totally bitchin'!!

Nearly killed myself with it, trying to go down a hill....aah...the good ol' days! :)
Dragstar_tn.jpg

IDLEchild said:
Cool bikes....if you plan to never ride uphill or any other terrain where intense pedaling is required. Its either easy rider or miserable, sweaty peddlar.

It's all flat where I live. Easy Rider all the way. :D

I want one of those bikes. I'm going to stop by Toys R Us and Walmart to see how big those things are. If they're truly kid's bikes, then it'd be too small for me.

was wallyworld the one who bought up schwinn? yeah, that's about the time i lost respect for schwinn.

Back