Now That I Am 30 Years Old..

Wow..

I'm really desperate.
I just tried to add myself to my own buddy list.
And it would'nt even let me!

I've passed my prime.

Hmmm - well, you are thirty now after all......but wait - that means you are only reaching your prime now.....so what the hell is your excuse?

AlphaTroll said:
Hmmm - well, you are thirty now after all......but wait - that means you are only reaching your prime now.....so what the hell is your excuse?
apparently men are at their prime in the late teens...women in their 30's...this is not so fair.....

I'm a slacker.
A back packer.
A lazy mother facker.

Sorry, I have the groove for rhyming in my blood.
Every once in awhile I burst out into a lyrical gomez type thing.

Gato_Solo said:
Crumbsnatchers... The lot of ya. You kids wouldn't know old until it bites you in the nether regions. :D

Funny, I though some of that being nibbled in the nether regions was helping to keep me young (until I saw myself in a mirror).

BTW, Hoon, kid. Where in upstate New York are you from. I grew up upstate.

apparently men are at their prime in the late teens...women in their 30's...this is not so fair.....

You'd have to ask the thirty-two year old woman I was dating when I was eighteen. It didn't seem to bother her much.

chcr said:
You'd have to ask the thirty-two year old woman I was dating when I was eighteen. It didn't seem to bother her much.

that is just so wrong,

taking advantage of her like that

paul_valaru said:
that is just so wrong,

taking advantage of her like that
I used to have this, um, weakness. My first experience was eleven years older than I. :blush:

chcr said:
I used to have this, um, weakness. My first experience was eleven years older than I. :blush:

me too, at 15 I slept with a 42 year old, later on still 15 dated a 25 year old, 16 I dated a 27 year old, most where very pissed when they found out my true age

Well, when I was 15, I ... er...

when I was 17 I had this hot ... umm..

when I was ... er... dammit

I'm not sure I've ever had it.

I've been the older woman for a boy. He was a 17 year old virgin & I was 24....worked out well after he shot his load prematurely for the second time. He finally came right though :D

AlphaTroll said:
I've been the older woman for a boy. He was a 17 year old virgin & I was 24....worked out well after he shot his load prematurely for the second time. He finally came right though :D
i had one of them...but he was a natural :D
and i was not much older....just wiser.....

Back