Now waddawehave here?

ResearchMonkey

I'm lazy, I have health care....

....and fuck yeah, lets spend $8.5 mil on nothing, ('er you)

. . . more of the same twisted crap from the left.

. . . . so how far does the arm go up your-butt to make a puppet?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I guess you fuggin stupid enough to generalize everyone that doesn't have healthcare as lazy. That would be pretty fuggin stupid.

Again, for the umpteenth time, show me where it's my responsibility to provide Mit Romneys family with health care.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Again, for the umpteenth time, show me where it's my responsibility to provide Mit Romneys family with health care.

That only works when the person actually comprehends what they happen to read.

1. As 'wars' go, this one is highly successful...now, anyway. Our casualty rate is extremely low, and, since the surge, the attacks are way down. I know. My job affects everyone in the zone, and I see it every day. Like I said before...it doesn't matter the reasons we came over at this point. What matters is our will to finish the job, regardless of who is in charge. Besides...as I keep saying...THIS IS NOT A WAR. Only the most supreme idiot would believe that. Saddam lied, troops died

2. After repeated, and often lame, attempts to pin the entire Katrina fiasco on the Federal government, most people have gotten a clue as to what happened. Too bad one of us still clings to soud bites instead of sound advice. The Federal government had everything staged. The city government and the state government spent their time in-fighting over evacuation declarations and jurisdictions rather than doing their job and taking care of their citizens. Once again, a peek at the Constitution will point in the right direction.

3. How is it the Presidents fault if somebody buys a mansion when they should be living in a 3-bedroom craftsman? If you don't have the common sense to live within your means, how is it the governments fault?

BTW...chcr...I have already earmarked the $8.5 million for...myself. :grinyes: I'll be writing letters to newspapers and such decrying the faults of the government while living off the paltry $60,000 per year interest.

catocom

I just wanna take this time to reaffirm that Gen. Petraeus is a brilliant strategist,
and a genius IMHO.

I see (predict) better times ahead on the military scene, abroad, ahead.

spike

I'm lazy, I have health care....

....and fuck yeah, lets spend $8.5 mil on nothing, ('er you)

. . . more of the same twisted crap from the left.

. . . . so how far does the arm go up your-butt to make a puppet?

Back to trolling?

You just have nothing useful or intelligent to say ever huh? All you can aspire to is the little house troll we kick around?

spike

Yeah, you forget everytime right? It falls under protection as much as the police or fire department does.

Show me where it's my responsibility to fund bogus wars?

spike

That only works when the person actually comprehends what they happen to read.

What are you doing here then?

1. As 'wars' go, this one is highly successful...now, anyway.

:rofl3:

Sure, a trillion dollars down the drain and countless lives lost based on a bogus threat that was never there. You have incredibly low standards for success.

Like I said before...it doesn't matter the reasons we came over at this point.

The reasons for being there are everything. I'm sure you would like to forget about the lies though.

2. After repeated, and often lame, attempts to pin the entire Katrina fiasco on the Federal government, most people have gotten a clue as to what happened. Too bad one of us still clings to soud bites instead of sound advice. The Federal government had everything staged. The city government and the state government spent their time in-fighting over evacuation declarations and jurisdictions rather than doing their job and taking care of their citizens. Once again, a peek at the Constitution will point in the right direction.

Fact is the federal governmetn handled this national disaster proably worse than any in history. The incompetence was amazing. In large part due to the appointment of incompetent people to critical positions for poltical reasons.

3. How is it the Presidents fault if somebody buys a mansion when they should be living in a 3-bedroom craftsman? If you don't have the common sense to live within your means, how is it the governments fault?

You think the economic crisis was caused by a bunch of people buying mansions suddenly in the last few years? :laugh:

rchart4.gif

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yeah, you forget everytime right? It falls under protection as much as the police or fire department does.

Show me where it's my responsibility to fund wars?

Since when?

As foir your question..Article 1 Section 8

spike

I don't see anything there about funding bogus wars or invading countries that weren't threating us.

"War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses."

"I abhor war and view it as the greatest scourge of mankind."

- Jefferson

ResearchMonkey

Back to trolling?

You just have nothing useful or intelligent to say ever huh? All you can aspire to is the little house troll we kick around?

I am not your troll, you do not kick me around even as grand and important as you judge you are.

I won’t inconvenience you with my many ongoing success’ in life, other than to say I shell out taxes, quarterly, in large sums.

What is significant, and has great value you may not grasp; I am a father of FIVE top-shelf daughters, husband to my one and only-ever wife (female too boot). We would make you sick, we’re like ‘little house on the prairie’. So clearly, I see my time as being far more precious than yours.

My moral life is not affected the odd issues of the self-oppressed left; I am happy because I work hard for my family, with my family. I have no need for the Gov’t to make me equitable in this world, I do that my own. I have no time for your ilk of Soros puppets to tell me “the facts” when I live in world that has a natural order of truths that become evident.

I have none of oddities of issues the lefty's have; my life is both moral and self-reliant.

It's been well noted fact by many, that discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

You have a mindset that is so deeply programmed that even the simplest points are beyond your progressive and tolerant acceptance.

You make great efforts to avoid, interject, go-wide, go-short, nit-pick, evade, obscure, generalize, change context, select, misrepresent, and have an arrogant attitude of absolution of your many hypocrisies’, all the while you feel others cannot interject facts or opinions freely.

Oh babay you’re so slick....

I read your post, I see your static agenda, its the same faithful idiom as read all over the inner-webs by hate filled lefty's that have no tolerance for opposition; hate machines that never miss an opportunity to spread abhorrence for Christians, belittle anyone that opposes global warming, and make sport of dead soldiers to promote the hatred of what has become to be known as Bush Derangement Syndrome.

If I had a need for hate so I could feel morally superior, and a need to feel as if I was a part of something grand and important, If I allowed myself to fall into the programming of the left, If I was narrow minded and shallow enough to get my information from compiled sources for the sole purposes of promoting agendas’ of hatred and intolerance…. I would believe as you do.

I don’t…

• Bush believed the same WMD points as Bill and Hillary.
  • It’s a global war on terror, Afghanistan and Iraq are two fronts of it, it goes on elsewhere also in different forms.
  • GWB came into his presidency with a recession looming, had the largest (not the first) terror attack that killed over 3000 innocent civilians. (by islamo-terrorist)
  • Fighting a war that I feel is just and statistically successful by any reasonable standard.
  • The Gov’t made nobody buy a home they couldn’t afford.
  • Global warming has no consensus.

.... but your George Soros issued jack-boots are laced too tight to know any of this.

So you just keep tooling as you do, mindlessly with manufactured moral superiority. Keep us all abreast of the state of our lives according to your ideological masters, as we are unable to see what a truly horrible existence we have without your guidance.

...have another cuppa 'bamboozle' flavored kool-aid. :drink: Create the illusion, keep it alive. :drink2: Promote hate for the greater good, never work hard for the betterment of today, dwell on the past.

Good luck with that my friend; as I qwickly tire of being negative with you, but you are like the energizer-bunny of disparagement.

1clintonsign2.jpg

:la: :barfonu:

/waste of my valuable time.

off to plant some bare root folage’z’z, with my family that seems to be already covered with wet gooey mulch, back to the good life…in the real world...

ResearchMonkey

I don't see anything there about funding bogus wars or invading countries that weren't threating us.

"War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses."

"I abhor war and view it as the greatest scourge of mankind."

- Jefferson

No one likes war, its awful and the cost high.

But Jefferson seems to also understood a need to address a need for it.

Bogus to you....

Find it written in stone, without question, and absoulute that cannot be argued.

You can't.... the left already lost the war to surrender.

chcr

Too cute for words
BTW...chcr...I have already earmarked the $8.5 million for...myself. :grinyes: I'll be writing letters to newspapers and such decrying the faults of the government while living off the paltry $60,000 per year interest.

I don't think I could survive on 60K. ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
I'm not counting what will be my 65% retirement check...and I do believe you could live on $60K a year...if you were to move to a less congested area...

I was joking Gato, I don't make 60K now and I live in a 2800 sq.ft. four bedroom house with a pool and 2.5 acres of lawn. Of course, I've owned it for a while. The cost of living here is okay. ;)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
An I don't reckon Blackman has incorporated just yet neither...

*Y'all calm down, it's the name of the rural area there. No need to call Rev. Al.*

chcr

Too cute for words
An I don't reckon Blackman has incorporated just yet neither...

*Y'all calm down, it's the name of the rural area there. No need to call Rev. Al.*

Hey, there's a Blackman Elementary, Middle and High School now. They're the Blackman "Blaze." I vote in Almaville though. Most of Blackman is inside the Murfreesboro city limits now. I'm not yet, but it's just a matter of time. They're out to Overall Creek (if you know where that crosses 96) and I'm about a mile past that. They're widening the road to four lanes from the creek to Beasley now. Reckon we're next. :blank:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Oh, middle Tennessee is fine. You wanna be that close to Nastyville, be my guest. Hell, I'd welcome ya up here in the hills, except I ain't lettin nobody else in. :D

It really IS three states. East, middle, and west ain't got no whole lot in common.