Now waddawehave here?

spike

I am not your troll, you do not kick me around even as grand and important as you judge you are.

I won’t inconvenience you with my many ongoing success’ in life, other than to say I shell out taxes, quarterly, in large sums.

What is significant, and has great value you may not grasp; I am a father of FIVE top-shelf daughters, husband to my one and only-ever wife (female too boot). We would make you sick, we’re like ‘little house on the prairie’. So clearly, I see my time as being far more precious than yours.

That's great and all. Did you have a point? Why would that make me sick?

Do you ever say anything sensible?

I have none of oddities of issues the lefty's have; my life is both moral and self-reliant.

Hey me too. What was your point?

It's been well noted fact by many, that discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

Actually it's been well noted that you don't seem to ever have anything intelligent to say. You just troll and insult.

You have a mindset that is so deeply programmed that even the simplest points are beyond your progressive and tolerant acceptance.

You would first have to make a point. Trolling doesn't count.

You make great efforts to avoid, interject, go-wide, go-short, nit-pick, evade, obscure, generalize, change context, select, misrepresent, and have an arrogant attitude of absolution of your many hypocrisies’, all the while you feel others cannot interject facts or opinions freely.

Damn you just rant and troll with no substance whatsoever. Tow the line and make insults and through tantrums like a child. Not an original thought in your head is there?

I read your post, I see your static agenda, its the same faithful idiom as read all over the inner-webs by hate filled lefty's that have no tolerance for opposition; hate machines

Yes, I'm the hateful one. :rofl3:

Your hypocrisy is astounding. You can't go two posts without an insult.

If I had a need for hate so I could feel morally superior,

Ah so that's why you have this trolling obsession. You need to feel superior?

and a need to feel as if I was a part of something grand and important, If I allowed myself to fall into the programming of the left,

Oh you've deeply fallen into the programming of the right.

If I was narrow minded and shallow enough to get my information from compiled sources for the sole purposes of promoting agendas’ of hatred and intolerance…. I would believe as you do.

Oh no, nobody would ever accuse you of gathering pertinent information. You don't ever have any information. You're just here to troll some more.

[*]Bush believed the same WMD points as Bill and Hillary.

Who called for this war?

It’s a global war on terror, Afghanistan and Iraq are two fronts of it, it goes on elsewhere also in different forms.

If you wanted to conduct a war on terror you would not focus on Iraq while forgetting about Bin Laden. You wouldn't have focused on Iraq at all as they weren't known for terrorists. Maybe Saudi Arabia and a slew of other places first.

GWB came into his presidency with a recession looming, had the largest (not the first) terror attack that killed over 3000 innocent civilians. (by islamo-terrorist)

Even your fellow Republicans can see he's been incompetent with the economy. But you're blind to it.

Fighting a war that I feel is just and statistically successful by any reasonable standard.

You have low standards. Some reasonable standard might have been not be conducted based on lies. Maybe not having 5 million exiles. Or basic services like electricity and potable water. Parsons billed $200 million to build 142 health clinics and completed less than 20. Success!

The Gov’t made nobody buy a home they couldn’t afford.

Point?

Global warming has no consensus.

Iraq sure doesn't either. However most scientists not paid by corporations or oil companies tend to agree. Just as most Americans, Iraqis, and US soldiers want us out of Iraq.

.... but your George Soros issued jack-boots are laced too tight to know any of this.

You sure are obsessed with that guy. I'm not really familiar with his work. So you are probably closer to those boots than me.

So you just keep tooling as you do, mindlessly with manufactured moral superiority. Keep us all abreast of the state of our lives according to your ideological masters, as we are unable to see what a truly horrible existence we have without your guidance.

Would you mind pointing out this "moral superiority" of mine? You seem to be the only one bragging about your morals. I think you're projecting again.

...have another cuppa 'bamboozle' flavored kool-aid. :drink: Create the illusion, keep it alive. :drink2: Promote hate for the greater good, never work hard for the betterment of today, dwell on the past.

Oh I'm working hard for betterment while it's actually you spewing hate. There's countless examples here. I think you even had to have some of your hate edited by others right?