Obama considering presidency in '08

no, but really, who are they gonna run?

the "hyperbole" was only for entertainment purposes. you can't tell me that "cousin fucker" isn't funny... methinks "soapbox" would be some long moralizing rant, not "cousin fucker."
So you were serious about the 'randonTard/drool catcher' part then?

Frankly, I don't know who they can run that would come off as anything other than another soulless minion of the political machine. I am bedazzled by no player from either side.

*Too bad K-Fed is'nt 35. He would be the bestest Presidude ever*

*attempt at levity.

McCain has too much of a friggin temper.

Howzabout Condi? She seems sane...ish.

Frankly, I'm a Libertarian. I think the President should be the neurotic PC character in those Apple commercials.

Sweet. I had no idea the guy had a pedigree.

lets see... Yale? ... ack. Author?... ack. Born in Massachusetts? ... double ack. Must be one o' dem New Englandy holier-than-thou-commies.

Remember who we got when Perot interefered with the process?

That would be the hayseed Rhodes Scholar Clinton, if I'm not mistaken.

Its a shame that Stockdale didn't measure up better as a VP candidate since he was an Admiral, the highest ranking POW in Vietnam, 4 silver stars, the congressional medal of honor, and ran the War College for years and years... or was that the Naval Academy.... hm... the man should have been a nimble speaker... but ended up being a joke.

He's got solid policies and a history of building cross-party compromise.

I live in his neighboring state. I pay attention to politics. I haven't the foggiest where he stands on much of anything.

He's not ready for Prime Time.

I pay attention to politics also but i have no idea what stands senators from my neighboring states have made.

In fact I didn't know much at all about the history of Clinton, McCain, Kerry, or GW until they announced they were running but then I learned it quick.

Most of America knows little about any candidate usually unless they've come from outside politics like Arnold, Reagan, or Ventura.

When they come on the scene is when most people hopefully learn a little about them and Obama's past is solid.

Back