Obama Supporter Blagojevich (D-IL) Arrested

"THE bullish, foul-mouthed but effective Chicago arm-twister Rahm Emanuel has come under pressure to resign as Barack Obama’s chief of staff after it was revealed that he had been captured on court-approved wire-taps discussing the names of candidates for Obama’s Senate seat."

Rahm_448792a.jpg

Not even in office yet and PEBO's staff is caught up in a huge scandal. :evileek:

The most important question, though, is:

What did Øbama know, and when did he know it?

After all, if its good enough for Bush, re: Plamegate, surely it's good enough for Øbama and Blagogate -- particularly when you consider Øbama went on national television and lied to everyone about his team's involvement.

Øbama is on record as either:

1) lying, or
2) being so incompetent that he didn't even know his own Chief of Staff was wheeling and dealing for his old senate seat.

I'd bet that an Øbama administration would be more riddled with scandal than Slick Willy's.

True -- anybody else would've by now. I get the impression that Mr. Badboy has "slept with a pistol under his pillow" his entire life, and he could very well be the current evolution of "Chicago Politics."

Why should he leave office? He knows he hasnt' been convicted of anything, yet. :shrug:

He is behaving like it is just another day at the office because he has the goods on somebody, and he's playing chicken w/that person. :shrug:

I really don't care what he does, but i would like to see something else besides this on the news, i amreally getting tired of the same thing over and over agian.

It would take a lot of Clintons to add up to the number of scandals that the current Bush has had.

It would take a lot of Clintons to add up to the number of scandals that the current Bush has had.

that depends entirely on who is interpreting events and doing the counting.

for instance, in more current affairs...

obama could kill puppies on live TV and you'd still wanna give him a hand job.

obama could turn out to be a good president in many tangible ways but some of the slower members of the populace would still be trying to prove that he's some horrible african-born supercommie muslim.

obama could turn out to be a good president in many tangible ways but some of the slower members of the populace would still be trying to prove that he's some horrible african-born supercommie muslim.

He could turn out to be a lousy president in many tangible ways and they'd still be more worried about him being some horrible african-born supercommie muslim. :grinyes:

that depends entirely on who is interpreting events and doing the counting.

for instance, in more current affairs...

obama could kill puppies on live TV and you'd still wanna give him a hand job.

You'd be far more likely to be doling out any handies or BJs. But the more important point is that predictions of numerous scandals are pretty silly coming from supporters of the unbelievably scandal ridden current administration.

"THE bullish, foul-mouthed but effective Chicago arm-twister Rahm Emanuel has come under pressure to resign[/url] as Barack Obama’s chief of staff after it was revealed that he had been captured on court-approved wire-taps discussing the names of candidates for Obama’s Senate seat."

What a bunch of drivel. As Clara Peller used to say, "where's the beef?"

This story was in the London Times, a print media in the U.K., where alleged speculation runs rampant and is a way of life. The story cited proves nothing. Considering Rupert Murdoch owns the London Times and Fox news, also known as America's answer to biased reporting, one might ask, "where's the beef?"

And WOW! Discussing the names of candidates? That ought to bring at least life in prison if Emanuel is convicted. But convicted of what?

And Obama lied or is incompetent?
Please provide the source of transcript, video, etc., to verify your information.
Thanking you in advance. :)

What a bunch of drivel. As Clara Peller used to say, "where's the beef?"

This story was in the London Times, a print media in the U.K., where alleged speculation runs rampant and is a way of life. The story cited proves nothing. Considering Rupert Murdoch owns the London Times and Fox news, also known as America's answer to biased reporting, one might ask, "where's the beef?"

And WOW! Discussing the names of candidates? That ought to bring at least life in prison if Emanuel is convicted. But convicted of what?

And Obama lied or is incompetent?
Please provide the source of transcript, video, etc., to verify your information.
Thanking you in advance. :)

The U.S. media is in the tank for The One. The only place you will find a story that questions him is out of this country.

Rahmbo/Blago:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

So who lied:

http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YzUxYmMyZDM2OGRiZWNkYzg5MGZmNmU4NDVkNjhhZjA=

O'Bummer said: I had no contact with the governor or his office, and so we were not — I was not aware of what was happening. And as I said, it's a sad day for Illinois. Beyond that, I don't think it's appropriate to comment. Okay?

OR

Axelrod said: "I know he's talked to the governor and there are a whole range of names many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them."

:shrug:

In the past eight years, there is not one story I can recall that has been declared as being unreported by main stream media, that has not been reported in main stream media. This is the same main stream media the "aunties" claim suppress negative articles of Obama or military successes in Iraq, but these too, are also found.

To date, the Federal Prosecutor has said Obama did not speak with Governor Blogojevich and added there is/was no deal in taped discussions between a member of Obama's staff and Governor Blogojevich.

Of course, before all evidence is in, the statement, "I was not aware of what was happening...", means Obama is guilty as charged. Why, men have been convicted and sentenced to death based on less evidence than eight words pulled from a sentence. Could Obama have meant, he wasn't aware of the flap and involvement of a federal prosecutor??
NAHH! To innocent an explanation. He's guilty! Guilty as sin! Personally, I prefer to wait until the evidence is in before making baseless allegations. .:)

In the past eight years, there is not one story I can recall that has been declared as being unreported by main stream media, that has not been reported in main stream media. This is the same main stream media the "aunties" claim suppress negative articles of Obama or military successes in Iraq, but these too, are also found.

To date, the Federal Prosecutor has said Obama did not speak with Governor Blogojevich and added there is/was no deal in taped discussions between a member of Obama's staff and Governor Blogojevich.

Of course, before all evidence is in, the statement, "I was not aware of what was happening...", means Obama is guilty as charged. Why, men have been convicted and sentenced to death based on less evidence than eight words pulled from a sentence. Could Obama have meant, he wasn't aware of the flap and involvement of a federal prosecutor??
NAHH! To innocent an explanation. He's guilty! Guilty as sin! Personally, I prefer to wait until the evidence is in before making baseless allegations. .

:thumbup:

Back