Obama Supporter Blagojevich (D-IL) Arrested

To date, the Federal Prosecutor has said Obama did not speak with Governor Blogojevich and added there is/was no deal in taped discussions between a member of Obama's staff and Governor Blogojevich.

So, then, you are suggesting that Rahm Emanuel was acting on his own accord?

Add his name to the long list of Obamas inabiltity to read personalities.

This wasn't the Rahn he knew?

Well then you're definitely not looking...or you're blatantly lying.

Because all I had to do was check the first couple links to prove you wrong.

The same two I went to see. It's all tied to hating Iraqis & their freedom.

This wasn't the Rahm he knew?

The worst part of that bus is the dualies. The driver always spins the tires over the speedbumps.

is

So, then, you are suggesting that Rahm Emanuel was acting on his own accord?Add his name to the long list of Obamas inabiltity to read personalities. This wasn't the Rahn he knew?

"To date, the Federal Prosecutor has said Obama did not speak with Governor Blogojevich and added there is/was no deal in taped discussions between a member of Obama's staff and Governor Blogojevich."

Hope this clears things up for you. :)

Baseless bullshit dumbass insults. Nice way to welcome the new member there Gonz.

But I suppose that's what you do when you don't have anything intelligent to say.

"To date, the Federal Prosecutor has said Obama did not speak with Governor Blogojevich and added there is/was no deal in taped discussions between a member of Obama's staff and Governor Blogojevich."

Hope this clears things up for you. :)

The truth will out. Obama clearly stated that he, nor any member of his staff, had spoken to Blago about the seat. That now seems to be still one more Obama lie in which he has now been caught. Are we to believe that he has no idea what his Chief of Staff is doing; ala Richard Pryor "Who you gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes?"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/ele...anuel-spoke-directly-blagojevich-senate-seat/

Report: Emanuel Spoke Directly With Blagojevich About Senate Seat
President-elect Obama's chief of staff had direct discussions with Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich about Obama's vacant Senate seat, sources say.

FOXNews.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Rahm Emanuel, President-elect Obama's chief of staff, had direct discussions with Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich about Obama's vacant Senate seat, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Sources with knowledge of the conversations told the Sun- Times Emanuel spoke with the governor and pushed for the appointment of Valerie Jarrett in the days after the presidential election and asked that it be done by a certain date.

The sources said Blagojevich told aides about conversations with Emanuel and sometimes gave them directions afterward. Some conversations between Blagojevich and Emanuel were likely caught on tape, the sources said.

An Obama source strongly denied Emanuel spoke with the governor directly about the seat, the Sun-Times reported.

Sources did not indicate that a deal was brokered in the conversations between Emanuel and Blagojevich.

Blagojevich was arrested on corruption charges involving an alleged scheme to sell or trade Obama's vacant Senate seat.

Click here to read more from the Chicago Sun-Times.

It's certainly refreshing to see another person on our site who is unaware of how politics works. You & spike should hit it off marvelously.

So, please, share with me your vast experience and knowledge of politics that might make me better informed. :)

The truth will out. Obama clearly stated that he, nor any member of his staff, had spoken to Blago about the seat. That now seems to be still one more Obama lie in which he has now been caught. Are we to believe that he has no idea what his Chief of Staff is doing; ala Richard Pryor "Who you gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes?"

And where does it say Obama spoke to Blogojevich? And where is the information Obama denied any member of his staff spoke to Blogojevich?

What I am seeking is confirmation Obama said, "he nor any member of his staff had spoken with Blago about the seat." :)

Thank you.

And where does it say Obama spoke to Blogojevich? And where is the information Obama denied any member of his staff spoke to Blagojevich ?

What I am seeking is confirmation Obama said, "he nor any member of his staff had spoken with Blago about the seat." :)

Thank you.

Holy crap! Gonz was right. You are another Spike.

You chose to ignore this: "Obama clearly stated that he, nor any member of his staff, had spoken to Blago about the seat."

No one has said that Obama had any direct discussions with Blagojevich about the seat.

You chose to ignore this: "Rahm Emanuel, President-elect Obama's chief of staff, had direct discussions with Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich about Obama's vacant Senate seat, the Chicago Sun-Times reported."

You chose to ignore this: "Sources with knowledge of the conversations told the Sun- Times Emanuel spoke with the governor and pushed for the appointment of Valerie Jarrett ..."

You chose to ignore this: "The sources said Blagojevich told aides about conversations with Emanuel ..."

You chose to ignore this: "An Obama source strongly denied Emanuel spoke with the governor directly about the seat ..."

The story does say this: "Sources did not indicate that a deal was brokered in the conversations between Emanuel and Blagojevich." But no one is saying that he was in any way involved in the corrupt brokerage of the seat. What has been denied by Obama, and the Obama camp, is that anyone in the Obama crew has had any contact in any manner about the seat; and this is simply not true.

No one is saying that anyone in the Obama crew was involved in a crime. The fact remains that they have lied about there having been absolutely no conversations whatsoever with Blagojevich about the seat.

So why, when there is nothing illegal or criminal about simple discussions by Obama's representative about his seat, is Obama denying that those simple discussions even took place? What is the advantage of lying about that?

Thank you.

Questions Arise About the Obama/Blagojevich Relationship

Asked what contact he'd had with the governor's office about his replacement in the Senate, President-elect Obama today said "I had no contact with the governor or his office and so we were not, I was not aware of what was happening."

Axelrod said, "I know he's talked to the governor and there are a whole range of names many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them."

You really should be discussing this with Rahm Emanuel instead of laying the tag "Liar" on Obama's shoulders.

If Rahm talked shop with Blago but didn't tell Obama then Obama's not lying.

There's an abyss between the 'truth' and 'reality'

You really should be discussing this with Rahm Emanuel instead of laying the tag "Liar" on Obama's shoulders.

If Rahm talked shop with Blago but didn't tell Obama then Obama's not lying.

There's an abyss between the 'truth' and 'reality'

I'm sure that if I were to attempt to discuss this with Mr. Emanuel that he would be "unavailable".

So Emanuel is working independently, and without the knowledge, of the soon-to-be President of the United States; and this does not concern you? It concerns us here in the United States.

How is this not different than the accusations for the last eight years that Cheney was pulling Bush's strings? Is Emanuel pulling Obama's strings? Who is running this thing anyway?

sometimes it's nice when i don't log in and get to view gems like this one:

I'm sure that if I were to attempt to discuss this with Mr. Emanuel that he would be "unavailable".

ROFLMFAO jim.

"yes, mr emanuel, there is a random internet know it all on line three. would you like to speak with it?"

:rofl3:

Back