Obama to Iraq "It's all you're now...DEAL!"

You said "minkey knows why that was said" and yet he doesn't. You were wrong. You obviously made an assumption that minkey was anti-gun and you were wrong. Now you are scared to make your point like a pansy. ;)

we shall see. i think minkey can speak for himself. why you feel the need to step in is beyond me, but if you gals are happy with the arrangement then go for it. i hear its legal in vermont now

You stated you wanted the president to give up secret service and once again are afraid to back up your statement with any reasoning. Go ahead, run away like a coward.

was i the only one who said it or the only one you choose to ask?

i would love to see him walk the streets of baghdad without secret service protection. i would love to see him walk the streets of detroit or memphis or marthas vineyard or anywhere else without it. people do it every day. its no more than he asks the military to do, and he wants to reduce their ability to defend themselves in the process. so yeah, send his ass out for a stroll. lets see if he wants his secret service or maybe hed be ok with an all volunteer force comprised of citizens. ask him to do what he asks us to do? damn skippy.

there. satisfied? of course not. commence whinyassed bitching in three...two...

Just like I thought, you have zero substance and are just making misguided attempts to troll with some addled garbled nonsense.

You're too easy

he says as he continues to cram that nose into a conversation he wasnt even a part of in the first place. whos the troll? i think you like prancing around in strawberry shortcake panties eating boogers and picking the corn out of other people's fecal matter. i have as much prrof of my statement as you have of yours.

now go consult the teleprompter and find out what you are supposed to say next brainless. oh and it ppears your fan club is back to fawn and drool over your every syllable. you guys enjoy that. in vermont though please

we shall see. i think minkey can speak for himself.

We already did see and he did speak for himself. You were wrong. :laugh:

i would love to see him walk the streets of detroit or memphis or marthas vineyard or anywhere else without it. people do it every day. its no more than he asks the military to do

Same as all presidents. Did you want Bush to give up his secret service?

You have no point.

and he wants to reduce their ability to defend themselves in the process

no he doesn't

there. satisfied?

Yes, I knew you had nothing and you did not disappoint.

he says as he continues to cram that nose into a conversation he wasnt even a part of in the first place. whos the troll?

The guy who makes incorrect assumptions in an attempt to insult. That would be you. You never really have any point to make you're just here to make your lame attempts at insults. It's childish, troll.

Back