Of course Americans should vote Democrat

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"Of course Americans should vote Democrat," Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group and the infamous leader of the 2002 siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, told WND.

GO (D)!!!!

JERUSALEM – Everybody has an opinion about next Tuesday's midterm congressional election in the U.S. – including senior terrorist leaders interviewed by WND who say they hope Americans sweep the Democrats into power because of the party's position on withdrawing from Iraq, a move, as they see it, that ensures victory for the worldwide Islamic resistance.

The terrorists told WorldNetDaily an electoral win for the Democrats would prove to them Americans are "tired."

They rejected statements from some prominent Democrats in the U.S. that a withdrawal from Iraq would end the insurgency, explaining an evacuation would prove resistance works and would compel jihadists to continue fighting until America is destroyed.

"Bush is a sick person, an alcoholic person that has no control of what is going on around him."
Sounds like somebody here.

WND

that wasn't a cue was it? ;)

Gonz listens to da Jihad jones' shock!!

(otherwise he'd a prolly voted republican! ..report just in ... :eek5: )

WND is a joke :laugh:

The whole thing is a joke, Spike. Don't you guys hear the rest of us laughing at you?

You guys go on, and on, and on, about the same thing day, after day, after day, and I've yet to hear anything that wasn't comical.

You guys go on, and on, and on, about the same thing day, after day, after day.

yeah lots of folks here sound like broken records, with all the whining about PC this and that, minorites gettin' uppity, hillary, yankees, immigrants, fags, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

kinda like spike in reverse. but just as ridiculous.

yeah lots of folks here sound like broken records, with all the whining about PC this and that, minorites gettin' uppity, hillary, yankees, immigrants, fags, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

kinda like spike in reverse. but just as ridiculous.

If we waited for you & a couple of others to post anything, this place would dry up & blow away.

Have a problem with what's being posted? Get off your ass & do something about it.

Isn't that what he just did?

Nope. He came into one of my tired old boring threads & pissed & moaned about it being tired, old & boring instead of starting one of his own with a new & interesting topic that could keep us all entertained & enlightened for months.

... Star Trekking, across the universe
On the Starship Enterprise, under Captain Kirk
Star Trekking, across the universe
Boldly going forward, 'cause we can't find reverse

Nope. He came into one of my tired old boring threads & pissed & moaned about it being tired, old & boring instead of starting one of his own with a new & interesting topic that could keep us all entertained & enlightened for months.

:rofl4:

Wanna talk about lincoln?

*peepwall*

at this point i'm inclined to complain about your whining relating to my complaints about whiners.

for some reason the phrase "imparting zen to troglodytes" keeps passing through my head... i'd try to examine its meaning but i think maybe i'd rather just club some girlies and drag them back to my cave.

Back