Off balance Christmas giving!

Professur said:
I don't. Joy is also in the giving. Make your gifts have meaning, and quantity means nothing. If you get $300 of industrial drill bits, and you give $10 of a hand knit scarf ... which is the better gift?

yea buddy

One year gifts my almost adult at the time kids gave were tittie warmers and a penis warmer! Boy, we were mortified! :D

We had our family Christmas today as the girls are going to their Fathers house on friday!
I GOT THE FIRST 3 SEASONS OF TAXI!!!!!!! AND THE COLLECTORS SETS OF SUPERBOWLS I-XXX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Among other wonderful things!
:swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing:

*Is obviously very happy!

I know how you feel, tonks ... I recently took two of my kids to New Zealand for 3 weeks which costed a pretty penny (I took a second job to be able to afford it) so I *planned* on giving them very little this Christmas (and told them so, which they're cool with). But, my boyfriend is buying them all kinds of things - big and small - which is making me sorta feel like the 'loser'. He's putting both our names on the gifts but still ... it;s just someting I have to get over.

As for what we're giving each other, I bought him a ponaumu (green stone) pendant from New Zealand, some shirts and shorts .. the kids bought him shirts and a hat ... but he has no idea what he's gonna give me. As long as it's not a ring, I'm ok with it :D

Back