Official bitchslap roster

Professur said:
Now, Nal. I can't believe you'd think that of me. Even two year old beer will stay good if you treat it right. Keep it cool. Don't agitate it. And never, ever expose it to sunlight.

*phsst**glug**glug**glug*

Nothing wrong with it.

I'm afraid it's still *gasp* Moosehead .. in a .. can.. .. my aunty Nalani would kick my ass if she saw me drinking Moosehead in a can :D

Well, if I had a local supply, I'd agree. But since the closest beer store that carries Moose is 10+ hours away, I need to think ahead. What keeps better over time? Cans, of course. So I bought 24 bottles ( short term supply) and 56 cans (to tide me over until next year.)

And Moose in a can is still better than the local swill.

yes, i'm also impressed.......i'd buy a truck fulll of beer if i'd need to buy beer for the whole year.

Are you both on drugs??? That's eighty good beers a year. I never said I didn't drink the local swill.

Besides, I don't drink a quarter of what I used to. A family friend died from drink about 15 years back. Watching him go backed me off. And waking up in the hospital really shook me. Now I only drink for taste. That's never more than 2 a day. And often, only a couple on Saturday night for the entire week.

I want to bitchslap you SO bad but Na will be here soon so I will leave it for her!

Na! Na! Smack this child! Knock him across 1000 miles!

*winds up and gives sb a hard bitchslap, sending him in Nixy's direction*

oohhh ... I think we're inventing a new game here ... Bitchslap Volleybal ;)

:D

*hugs SB* are you ok sweetie?

[mutters]Damn sad smilie always makes me feel sorry for the person[/mutters]

Professur said:
Well, if I had a local supply, I'd agree. But since the closest beer store that carries Moose is 10+ hours away, I need to think ahead. What keeps better over time? Cans, of course. So I bought 24 bottles ( short term supply) and 56 cans (to tide me over until next year.)

And Moose in a can is still better than the local swill.

What?!?! The closest beer store that carries Moose is 10+ hours away?! And you're IN Canada?! Every store here sells Moose bottles! And I thought I lived on a rock in the middle of the largest ocean on this planet! :D

Back