Official OTC Gross-Out Contest

This girl a bacterial infection in her vagina that caused lots of greenish goo to come out of her in strings of nastyness. She said that sometimes it would pool up in her panties it was so bad. So she and this guy are making out and eventually the panties come off. They make out some more and he heads south and ends up sticking his nose in a pile goo coming out of her. Thinking that she was just wet, he decided to play kissy face with her cooter and and ended up with a chunkish, gooeyish, cream in his mouth. It was so horrible that he gagged and spit it up, along with some of his wine and dinner all over cooter.

That is my icky story. True story.

PrincessLissa said:
This girl a bacterial infection in her vagina that caused lots of greenish goo to come out of her in strings of nastyness. She said that sometimes it would pool up in her panties it was so bad. So she and this guy are making out and eventually the panties come off. They make out some more and he heads south and ends up sticking his nose in a pile goo coming out of her. Thinking that she was just wet, he decided to play kissy face with her cooter and and ended up with a chunkish, gooeyish, cream in his mouth. It was so horrible that he gagged and spit it up, along with some of his wine and dinner all over cooter.

That is my icky story. True story.

:sick:

Ever seen wot happens to a blokes mouth and neck after he goes down on a lass that has a screaming case of thrush?.......that ain't pretty either :sick: (mouth and neck really swell if ya get the infection in there)

ClaireBear said:
Nothing to do with me... but allegedly an ex of mine with his partner at the time went to southernly regions during that certain time of the month... nothing unusual... :shrug:

But it wasn't until the bus he was travelling home on went under an underpass.. (dark outside light inside) and caught his reflection in window that he realised why he'd been getting disgusted/shocked looks... he was wearing a rather fetching shade of "lipstick" and it had "ran" and then dried all over his chin some what! :winkkiss:

Needless to say his "girlfriend" had a rather strange sense of humour... why he went on to have two kids with her and marry her I'll never know!

CLOWN FACE!!! :brush:

So what happens to the girl that decides to give her bf a bj without knowing that he has a horrible case of explosive diarhea that he can't control, and he had corn for dinner?

Oz said:
:sick:

Ever seen wot happens to a blokes mouth and neck after he goes down on a lass that has a screaming case of thrush?.......that ain't pretty either :sick: (mouth and neck really swell if ya get the infection in there)

Just the look of a thrush infected vagina is enough! :sick:

What made it worse... it was a close friend of mine who was worried... :sick: Could never quite look at her in the same way!!!!!

if you had a nasty vaginal infection why would you let someone put their mouth (not to mention nose) down there to begin with?

tonksy
with respect for mankind.

tonksy said:
if you had a nasty vaginal infection why would you let someone put their mouth (not to mention nose) down there to begin with?

tonksy

Unless of course you didn't like them... but still! Eeeeuuurrrggghh!

I mean you can have thrush and not know till its extremely progressed... all red and.... :sick:

So that could explain a gent getting it orally but an infection!

I'm with you here Tonks... how could anyone forget that!!!!!

ClaireBear said:
I'm with you here Tonks... how could anyone forget that!!!!!

Never underestimate the power that alcohol has to turn two people into fucking morons ;)

Mmmmm...yeast infections. Nothing better than making your punani smell like the last supper...bread and fish :s

Leslie said:
first baby...he's 3-4 months old. I'm laying down holding him up above me doing the airplane/shake the baby to make him giggle, game. He hurls. Into my mouth, my eyes, my ears.

*can still taste it* :sick:

in my opinion, you win :sick2:

If you go to *cough*no linking to that kind of sites*cough*, somewhere buried on there is a video of a horse fucking a woman. The gross part is at the end, after the horse finishes up... he gets soft, his cock falls down and probably a gallon of jizz starts flowing out of the woman.

Inkara1 said:
If you go to *cough*no linking to that kind of sites*cough*, somewhere buried on there is a video of a horse fucking a woman. The gross part is at the end, after the horse finishes up... he gets soft, his cock falls down and probably a gallon of jizz starts flowing out of the woman.

Sad thing is, I've seen that video.
:crying4:

tonksy said:

tonksy
Now, what I don't understand is WHY a girl would want any form of sex when she's got thrush. All I can think about is SCRATCHING the damned thing, I don't care about the fucking orgasm, just gimme a decent scratch!!

Goatse, and tubgirl. :sick: Something died inside of me the day I saw those. :errrr:

Back