oh nixy!

tonksy

i'm holding a sweet baby boy! you wouldn't believe how much he has grown since the last BBQ! he walks!

I had the bestest convo with a one year old yesterday...I'm getting sooo broody!

*bitchslaps self*

Leslie said:
good plan, they're contagious

that is what i heard, and i have seen it too, baby goes in non-moter womans arms woman goes i want a baby, men start looking for exits

paul_valaru said:
that is what i heard, and i have seen it too, baby goes in non-moter womans arms woman goes i want a baby, men start looking for exits
Sometimes that clicking sound that follows a woman down the hall is her high-heels...sometimes, its that biological clock on steroids :D

I need to see PICTURES! He is such a sweet widdle baby...with his chubby cheeks and his bright eyes and *chooochie choooochie choooos V4.0*

Nixy said:
I need to see PICTURES! He is such a sweet widdle baby...with his chubby cheeks and his bright eyes and *chooochie choooochie choooos V4.0*

*reaches in pocket for trout

Don't make me use this,your far too young for such thoughts.

A.B.Normal said:
*reaches in pocket for trout

Don't make me use this,your far too young for such thoughts.

Oh, I don't want one yet...they turn into young children...ICK

I get SO stressed out when Chris and I are out and his 5 year old nephew is with us...oh man...so stressful....ACK

I just like to oogle them...it actually keeps me from wanting one now if that makes sense :eyebrow:

Nixy said:
Oh, I don't want one yet...they turn into young children...ICK

I get SO stressed out when Chris and I are out and his 5 year old nephew is with us...oh man...so stressful....ACK

I just like to oogle them...it actually keeps me from wanting one now if that makes sense :eyebrow:
:headbng2:

Had to talk to a kid (about 10yr) ,last week, who had climbed to the third level steel at Costco to retrieve a Basketball he'd thrown up there.His response was "I was just getting the ball" ,not a parent in sight,I had security track down the parent. :swing:

ooooh coochie choochie choooo *pinches cheeks* *kisses toes* *blows on belly*

Leslie said:
It's always the third one.

*sigh*

*remembers when you told me about AVery wanting you to put his skeleton on the back deck* :D

Leslie said:
hee hee

he's an odd duck that one :eek5:

Chris' 5 y/o nephew was walking around with a tie around his neck all day today. Like...a kid's tie that has elastic that goes around the neck and the tie part attached to it...his dad made him take it off before they went to the park...but when he got back he put it right back on...then he took it off for a bath and put it right back on after...his mother had to make him take it off again before bed...kids are funny

Cute baby Tonks......My 4 year year old had gotten a toy rifle and a cowboy hat, was walking around with them....it was a cute scene, kinda reminded me off "christmas story", the red ranger....LOL

Back