Oh no! Al Sharpton doesn't want Rush to buy the Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

pwndlindh.jpg

Hate speech.

barackobamajeremiahwrig.png

catocom

And yet another questions: who cares what Rush Limbaugh has to say about himself. :shrug: He's an entertainer, not a journalist... kind of like Jerry Springer, only not a Jew. :lol:

I don't know who they all are, but he's still in business...big time.

spike

What about them? You're not being very specific.

You said "How about those racist quotes you have now?" and it's unclear what you're trying to say.

You clearly stated Beck was a rapist, that he liked rape. You said it propagated it. ..... it was a 100% lie on you part.

Beck's own logic was turned against him. Good stuff. For him to complain about it would be hypocritical of him.

ResearchMonkey

You said "How about those racist quotes you have now?" and it's unclear what you're trying to say.
You said "Rush is openly racist" and i would like to know exactly what you base this "fact" on. You sent me to Google for shit heads, but that doesn't show what you base your "facts" on.

Or are you lying again?

Beck's own logic was turned against him. Good stuff. For him to complain about it would be hypocritical of him.
And exactly how does that mitigate your actions of being a liar and a hypocrite.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Rush has answered the racist comment thing. Can the accusers provide evidence?

spike

You said "Rush is openly racist" and i would like to know exactly what you base this "fact" on. You sent me to Google for shit heads, but that doesn't show what you base your "facts" on.

I base it on all the racist comments he's made that you can find with that link.

And exactly how does that mitigate your actions of being a liar and a hypocrite.

Beck has not proven that he did not rape and murder that girl in 1990.

ResearchMonkey

250pxorlyverbose.jpg
I base it on all the racist comments he's made that you can find with that link.
Oh, so you are simply propagating more lies and calling "fact". I am growing tired of your lies, why are you here?

Beck has not proven that he did not rape and murder that girl in 1990.
And you have not proven you weren't touch as a young child by Catholic priests, repeatedly, pleasurably, willingly. :roll2:

Sick really, explains why you hate Christians so much.:retard:

spike

Could you really not find any of his racist quotes with the link I gave you? That's pretty sad.

OK, I just heard the commish on NFL Network say himself, in no uncertain terms that he would be opposed to Rush buying into the league. It's not going to happen!

Cerise

I think its HIGHLY inappropriate for a man convicted of torturing and killing dogs with his own, two, bare, hands, let alone engaging in dog fighting to be reinstated by the NFL.

So the NFL has no problem with thug Vick, but the # 1 radio talkshow host in America is somehow unfit? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.