oh no the molester church is in trouble again

2minkey

bootlicker
and this time it goes right to the top.

given the systematic denial of what was certainly widespread abuse, it's a wonder anyone can have respect for the church anymore.

kinda surprising that al quada has not used the church as an example of western degradation in one of their video or audio messages.... seems like a pretty powerful symbol they could tap - the institutional homosexual rape of young boys... yikes...

the in-house exorcist there at the Vat says the Devil is on the loose up in there.:eek6:
I think he's late to the party myself.

Funny that it bothers you in the church but you don't care that pro-NAMBLA Kevin Jennings is the safe schools czar.

irony.

Funny that it bothers you in the church but you don't care that pro-NAMBLA Kevin Jennings is the safe schools czar.

irony.

...and that is certainly the truth according to the far right blogosphere.

well i think it's great. those people need to have their voices heard. so they can gain power, and come and bugger you're children.

If by "far right blogosphere" you mean his GLSEN organization then yes, its the truth.

Would you like to read Kevin's "little black book" for children?

Just what every kid should learn in school..

page2425.jpg

Nothing quite like feeling of someones hand up your ass.

If by "far right blogosphere" you mean his GLSEN organization then yes, its the truth.

Would you like to read Kevin's "little black book" for children?

hey, i've been to a couple of the bars listed in that book! the eagle is right by this really cool restaurant on tremont where i had an antelope chop in a lobster demiglasse that just blew my nutsack right off.

so the book is for children? really, like the ones that are old enough to get into the bars that are listed? what? oh, wait, that's just you WANTING IT TO BE FOR KIDDIES so you can condemn it. but really it's for younger gay men to help them stay safe (or safer) in exploring their sexuality.

why the fuck do you care what gay men do with one another?

of course none of this has anything to do with the original topic. and i had no idea this kevin guy even existed prior to your spewage. but it's quite interesting that you're so hot to trot on what's going on with his shit. moth to the stinking flame(r), heh?

irony.
Dude... wtf are you talking about? Or do you even check what you type? is this some random BS you make up and just type out to see what people will come back with? Seriously... you're dropping your cred on this board.

"Victims say Fr Murphy - who died in 1998 - assaulted boys while hearing their confessions, in his office, his car, at his mother's house and in their dormitory beds.

He was quietly moved to the Diocese of Superior in northern Wisconsin in 1974, where he spent his last 24 years working freely with children in parishes and schools, according to one lawsuit. "
Seriously fucked up shit right here.

Edit... more "fucked up shit"...
"The Rev Peter Hullermann had been accused of abusing boys when the now Pope approved his 1980 transfer to Munich to receive psychological treatment for paedophilia.

The disgraced priest was convicted in 1986 of abusing a youth, but stayed within the Church for another two decades. "

Dude... wtf are you talking about? Or do you even check what you type? is this some random BS you make up and just type out to see what people will come back with? Seriously... you're dropping your cred on this board.
I'm sorry Val, I sometimes forgot we have moonbats here. I'll spell it out more clearly.

Some guy, who died 10 years ago, molested a shit-load of children that are now in their 40's-60's. Likely some others later. Some old geezer, who is now the boss, didn't do to much about it except trying to get him specialized treatment once.

Church, a social institution, has many choices involved like whether or not you want to attend, then which one. Of course your children are your responsibility and because someone has some social position doesn't mean you should trust them. And again, the fucker died a decade ago.

As compared to Kevin Jennings the current "Safe Schools Czar" who is currently in charge of keeping the children of America safe in schools. Kevin Jennings as a teacher, a mandated reporter of child abuse, choose to encourage man-boy relationships between his students and gay men rather than reporting as mandated by law. Kevin Jennings was the leader of a group who passed out those flyers above to 12yo's along with "fisting kits." Kevin Jennings is a militant faggot hell bent on influencing children to explore faggotry making the predatory habits of NAMBLA an easier game.

So, my point was the outrage of dead guy and a guy who heads a socially optional church --vs-- A living person who is a head national public policy maker in our schools with a more direct history of pedophilia is actively working to encourage a captive audience of children to submit to deviant behaviors.

A parent has 100% control over their involvement with a church whereas as a parent has very limited control over a public school. Schools can operate without your knowledge or consent, enforced by the power of government.

So, I'd say you 'prolly just don't like churches in general while you blissfully and ignorantly turn a blind eye on whats happening right now, today, in our government. Don't get me wrong here; I think child molesters should be be shot in the head.

I'm far more concerned about millions of today's children then a handful of nearly deads.

I hope that helps.

ohhugemanatee500x500t.jpg

I'm sorry Val, I sometimes forgot we have moonbats here. I'll spell it out more clearly.

<snippety snip>
As compared to Kevin Jennings the current "Safe Schools Czar" who is currently in charge of keeping the children of America safe in schools. Kevin Jennings as a teacher, a mandated reporter of child abuse, choose to encourage man-boy relationships between his students and gay men rather than reporting as mandated by law. Kevin Jennings was the leader of a group who passed out those flyers above to 12yo's along with "fisting kits." Kevin Jennings is a militant faggot hell bent on influencing children to explore faggotry making the predatory habits of NAMBLA an easier game.

<snippety snip>
I hope that helps.
Help? Not much... because I'm trying to make the connection between Kevin Jennings and NAMBLA and I can't, based on what you wrote. Your going to have to spell that one out for me with links to resources. Maybe I'll understand you then.

Kevin Jennings has openly said he supported NAMBLA.
Have you not heard this?

I think there's a youtube about it.
It's not just hearsay.

Kevin Jennings has openly said he supported NAMBLA.
Have you not heard this?

I think there's a youtube about it.
It's not just hearsay.
Post it, cat. It's not like you to make a statement without backing it up.
If using little kids as hand puppets doesn't connect enough dots for you I'm not sure I can help you to understand.
Find it. Post it. Otherwise, you're just feeding a lie. Here's my support...
SMEAR: Jennings advocated for or supports NAMBLA
SMEAR: Jennings advocated for or supports NAMBLA

REALITY: Jennings once praised Hay for his pioneering gay civil rights work. Right-wing media sources including The Washington Examiner, The Fox Nation, The Washington Times, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Karl Rove, have linked Jennings to the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) based on a 1997 speech in which Jennings praised gay rights activist Harry Hay. But like many obituaries written about Hay upon his death in 2002, Jennings was touting Hay as a gay civil rights pioneer for his role in helping start "the first ongoing gay rights groups in America" in 1948, and Jennings' comments had nothing to do with NAMBLA.
You see, moonbat? That's how it works.

BTW, did you know that former Prez. GW Bush was accused of sexually assaulting a 10 year old boy? It was hushed away and the boy's parents paid off by the Bush family. It's all true. He's been a pedophile since puberty.

Dude, be careful....next thing you know you'll be on the "reported list."
I reported your trolling. You were following me around the forums with your personal attacks. Why you are so obsessed with me is something I still do not understand. Reporting your behavior was the right thing to do, for you and for this board.

Almost every member of this message board would like to have a more inviting, friendlier atmosphere on OTC. I'm one of them. People are turned off by the petty bickering, trolling and attacks. If I can help to make it a better place then I'll do that. :headbng2:

Back