oh no the molester church is in trouble again

If using little kids as hand puppets doesn't connect enough dots for you I'm not sure I can help you to understand.
Here's another one, moonbat...
SMEAR: Jennings "urged" student to "further the relationship" with "older man ... forcing his way" on him and to "keep quiet"
SMEAR: Jennings "urged" student to "further the relationship" with "older man ... forcing his way" on him and to "keep quiet"

REALITY: No evidence supports these claims. WorldNetDaily, in at least four separate articles, falsely claimed that Jennings "counseled a 15-year-old student to keep quiet about being seduced by an older man." Likewise, Limbaugh accused Jennings of having "encouraged" and "facilitated the relationship," and claimed that he "urged" the "15-year-old" to "further the relationship" with "older man ... forcing his way" on him. In fact, nothing in Jennings' 2000 speech for the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network, his 1994 book, or the student's own statement in any way suggests that the student told Jennings that someone was "forcing his way on" him or that Jennings "urged" the student to "further the relationship," nor do they support the claim that Jennings told the student to "keep quiet."

And FYI, other than the public pompous proclamation of a week or so ago.....I had absolutely no idea the you reported me. ;) Perhaps when a real personal attack (like the ones you're well-known for) was compared to the perceived abuse that you reported, it was laughed off. :shrug:

yeah, i'm sure 'americans for truth about homosexuality' is gonna provide a real objective view of this, cato. how do you even come across this shit?

maybe next you could refer to some theories race by alfred rosenberg as authoritative?

How about this one... or would you prefer a different source?
(I might be about to find a direct link, but I don't know if he has his own site somewhere...yet)
I can dig some more if need be.

http://americansfortruth.com/news/k...sexuality-in-schools-glsen-good-for-kids.html
Americans for Truth is to homosexuality as Nazis are to Judaism.

I thought the attack was on Jennings not Harry Hay. Which is it? If this is about Harry Hay, then yes I agree that the support he gave to allow NAMBLA to participate in GLBT events was not a good thing. To my knowledge NAMBLA does not contain the relationship to men over 18 and in my opinion that goes over the line.

However, Harry Hay was a longtime, tireless advocate for the GLBT community and should get credit where credit is due.

sat1e.jpg

Harry Hay

Obama appointee lauded NAMBLA figure

But failure to report what appeared to be a case of statuatory rape of a child may be the least of Jennings' worries. Lori Roman of Regular Folks United points to statements by Jennings a decade or more ago when he praised Harry Hay of the North American Association for Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which promotes the legalization of sexual abuse of young boys by older men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5eVhgCnV58

SMEAR: Jennings failed to report "statutory rape" of student
SMEAR: Jennings failed to report "statutory rape" of student

REALITY: Student was at least 16 -- the legal age of consent -- when he spoke to Jennings. Numerous right-wing and Fox News media figures advanced the falsehood that Jennings, in the words of Fox News host Bill Hemmer, knew of a "statutory rape" and "never reported it," based on Jennings' past statements about advice he gave to a student who told him about his relationship with an older man when Jennings was a high school teacher in the late 1980s. In fact, a 2004 letter from Jennings' attorney, as well as a statement from the former student and his Massachusetts driver's license definitively show that he was at least 16 -- the legal age of consent in Massachusetts -- when he approached Jennings.

REALITY: No evidence supports these claims. WorldNetDaily, in at least four separate articles, falsely claimed that Jennings "counseled a 15-year-old student to keep quiet about being seduced by an older man." Likewise, Limbaugh accused Jennings of having "encouraged" and "facilitated the relationship," and claimed that he "urged" the "15-year-old" to "further the relationship" with "older man ... forcing his way" on him. In fact, nothing in Jennings' 2000 speech for the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network, his 1994 book, or the student's own statement in any way suggests that the student told Jennings that someone was "forcing his way on" him or that Jennings "urged" the student to "further the relationship," nor do they support the claim that Jennings told the student to "keep quiet."

This thread has traveled quite a ways off from it's original subject: Off Topic Central. :lol:

oh
ok, i'll keep digging then.
It's not necessary, cat... we're way off topic now. :) I don't even plan to respond to the change in subject anymore in this thread.

If Jennings isn't your man then I understand. There are a lot of people who have a problem with homosexuality.

It's not necessary, cat... we're way off topic now. :) I don't even plan to respond to the change in subject anymore in this thread.

If Jennings isn't your man then I understand. There are a lot of people who have a problem with homosexuality.

I'm for Real truth, where ever it may lay.
If the story is false, it need be exposed. If not, that need be told too.

I'm objective atm. I just want to know if there really Is a tape, and if It is real now.

Civil servants are your Gawd’s

Who gives a flyin’ yip about a vice-principal
I’m mean seriously!?!

Back