OK I'm ending the confussion!

Stop Laughing

I don't know anyone. The only other Chicagoan here than I know of is Ms Ann Thrope, but I've never met her. I've been following the crowd, from HWC to JJR to XI to here. I've sent some links to certain things here to some of my family, (such as my current av of my new cat, Dusty), but they never looked further than that. I'm glad they didn't come any closer, then this place would get very weird for me...

chcr

Too cute for words
Stop Laughing said:
It's like a confession, but intentionally confusing? If so, it worked, if not, then it worked too. :D
As long as it doesn't have anything to do with concussion. Those give me a headache.

Rose

I thought this was for people who knew each other in real life? :s :lloyd: I got the link here from fury in irc ... joined ... and am still here ...

Inkara1

I klnew no one, no one knew me. I found HWC via an internet search for a computer problem I was having, and the rest if history.

BlurOfSerenity

i knew all the JJR512 people... which is a freaking lot of you.
ummm... i dragged kittie here.
of all my recruits, she's the only one who ever posts.
i got Magic Guy on here, and The Inner Sanctom, and Stealth Ninja and, i think ShadowedSleeper, and stuff.. um, i might be missing a few people and maybe those are not the names those people used to join here, but i'm just trying to think of all the friends IRL thati nagged into joining here.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I knew the JJR crowd... but I thought that wasn't supposed to count.

It doesn't...I kinda meant who did you know before you joined Xibase or OTC (or JJR since at one point they were like sister sites kinda)