Okay, I'm just ganna come out and say this ...

jimpeel

This place sucks without Spike!

We have lost our best foil, our entertainer, our resident cynic.

Now the posts go something like this:

"I have a contention!"

"I agree."

"Me too!"

"Right on brother."

"Well, maybe not."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Well, that's what I think."

"Me too."

"Well I don't."

"Me neither."​

Ya get my point?

So how about we let him back on the bricks and tell him to go forth and sin no more.

Oh, yeah, did I mention this?

This place sucks without Spike!

Winky

IF that malcontent is ever going to be
released to wreak havoc and ruin upon this place again.

I request some forewarning in the form of a PM
so I can pack my things and get far away beforehand.

Thx in advance.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We had several worthwhile lefties here. They got tired of being beat, so they left.

The remaining few are DU agents. Too bad, I'd love to discuss policies instead of defending Bush.

MrBishop

We had several worthwhile lefties here. They got tired of being beat, so they left.

The remaining few are DU agents. Too bad, I'd love to discuss policies instead of defending Bush.

Not sure what a DU agent is.
I doubt that those who left got tired of being beat any more that Prof got tired of being beat. They all did get tired of one thing tho' - the constant BS and sniping.

Inkara1

DU is short for Democratic Underground, a Web site filled with people who all think the same way, very rabidly anti-GOP and especially anti-Bush. If you post something there that disagrees, no matter how it's presented in the name of good debate, you'll immediately be banned with no warning and your post deleted.

2minkey

bootlicker

it's impossible to have civilized debate with those that are irrationally attached to scripture.

MrBishop

DU is short for Democratic Underground, a Web site filled with people who all think the same way, very rabidly anti-GOP and especially anti-Bush. If you post something there that disagrees, no matter how it's presented in the name of good debate, you'll immediately be banned with no warning and your post deleted.

So...here would be an RU, then?
Perhaps not as strict, but right along the same lines?:evil2:

2minkey

bootlicker
And lookie, lookie. The agent provocateur(s) have been removed. The constant BS and sniping has stopped. :shrug:

Nip it

that's because no one else is actually willing to engage and debate those within the realm of twitdom to the extent spike is. in all fairness, his key agitators should have been removed as well.

Cerise

Spike and Jackass were incapacitated when they didn't respect the authority that tapped them on the shoulder more than twice to point out that the rules are being reinforced.

By the way, I take offense at you calling me a "dick." *handonhip

What's up with that??