Ol' man winter's a comin'

ol' man, wtf?!

Better temps for his Cel-T@1 squillion meggerhurts, undervolted to 0.0000001V I guess. :D

holy crackas, the geese really do that? I thought that was an old wive's tale .. how cool!

we don't have real "seasons" .. well, I mean we do .. just not the kinds of extreme degrees y'all have it out there ... it's like 5 - 10 degrees cooler in the winter than in the summer ... more rain, of course .. bigger swells .. stuff like that .. but we don't have the whole "leaves turn brown" thing ..

nalani said:
holy crackas, the geese really do that? I thought that was an old wive's tale .. how cool!

we don't have real "seasons" .. well, I mean we do .. just not the kinds of extreme degrees y'all have it out there ... it's like 5 - 10 degrees cooler in the winter than in the summer ... more rain, of course .. bigger swells .. stuff like that .. but we don't have the whole "leaves turn brown" thing ..
:D They really do! They fly in the 'V' and all, noisy as anything. Seeing them coming back is a better omen.

The squirrels are getting busy too, looks like it maybe isn't long... :(

Yes they do migrate, and they do fly in a V shaped pattern. Its really a nice sight to watch them if you have the chance.

I'm personally looking forward to winter. Time for some snowboarding... :D Gee I can't wait.

We see them a lot around here!

I like summers, but I like winters too. Unfortunately we haven't had any heavy winters the past 5 years or so....no ice skating, no ice hockey :(

I really like doing that!

*crosses fingers for a lot of frost this winter*

But first we'll have to survive the fall around here, it's always horrible. Windy, a LOT of rain and just plain cold *puke*
Just like Great Britain is all year :D

There are so many of them around here that never leave. You can see them all year round, every year. Just don't walk behind them. eiw.

Back