Ol' man winter's a comin'

Rusty had never been up close and personal with one until we found a flock by a lake we were visiting. We were feeding them bread out of our hands and two of them started hissing at each other and fighting. Rusty didn't believe me that they can be mean until one bit his leg because he was taking too long to feed it :laugh: He had a nice little red mark where it pinched him.

lol I think I have a picture of it somewhere around here... After that, Rusty wanted no part of them. He threw the rest of the bread on the ground for them to fight over and sat down on a bench, rubbing his leg. :laugh: I couldn't help but laugh at him.

Woohoo, construction's almost done!

*considers stealing Gonz's tomatoes before they die, then remembers who else he is* :D

LOL @ "Les the Goofy Canuck". :rofl:

if i get my way i'll be far away in a country with a proper winter - snow, 4months of near darkness, the whole 9 yards :). most likely though i'll be stuck in this damp hellhole called wales :(

ris said:
if i get my way i'll be far away in a country with a proper winter - snow, 4months of near darkness, the whole 9 yards :). most likely though i'll be stuck in this damp hellhole called wales :(
snowy cold and dark ain't all it's cracked up to be anyway :D

hey, i said "ouch" 'cause i'm like him, and no, i'm not from the UK

I like Justintime too :)

And I was referring to him, Luis, not to you :)
I know you're not from GB, but from Mexico...c'mon, EVERYBODY knows that :D

I was just kiddin' :)

LOL, but i said "i'm like him" (I love the cold, i love the dark and i love when it rains) :D

ah :D

I didn't see that one, sorry :D

Oh, and I also love the dark and the cold...not so fond of rain though....

driving in the night from city to city, cold, rain and lightnings.......

nothing can beat that.

Luis, come up sometime and see what a blizzard's like, snow blocks all roads and walkways, heat is run nonstop in every building and it's still cold, and our schools STILL don't close!

ohhh yeah, my mom told me that sometimes you feel the cold "to the bone", even if you are wearing a jacket.

Back