omg... EGGS!!

BeardofPants said:
My favourite is eggs benedict with either salmon, or some sort of swiss cheese and spinach. Mmmm!! I also love omlet that has field mushrooms and swiss cheese in rolled in the middle.... *stomach rumbles* And the BF makes an absolutely divine omelette with ginger, chilli, olives, oregano, and basil...... gotta have lots of pepper, and be served with decent bread, like ciabatta though....
damn you, BoP....i hunger now....eggs benedict is a culinary orgasm, especially when paired with belgian waffles.
*wipes the drool off the keyboard

sad how I knew this post was by you, Ash, before I even looked at anything but the title.

EGGS ARE NO GOOD FOR YOU THEY KILL YOU IN YOUR WAKIE HOURS!

Every St. Patricks day I have an "Irish Breakfast" which consists of a Guiness with a raw egg in it and a shot of Bushmills to chase it. Thatll get your day going at 7 in the morning....

Ah yes, eggs, the breakfast food of champions :)

I like mine simply fried, cooked over-easy.

Of course, to enhance the enjoyment of the egg I suggest that it is served with a few simple, light and nutritious side orders :) eg. Bacon, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes, sausage, fried bread, toast, kidney, black pudding, a generous dollop of brown sauce and a huge pot of tea :D

Back