OMG! I started an epidemic!!!

Communal showers guys, communal showers, we got em all over the place, and liquid soap does not cut it....

And how do you know THAT? :D

Do we want to know?
07.gif

Shadowfax said:
And how do you know THAT? :D

Do we want to know?
07.gif
Guys don't usually shower near me unless its packed :) I've only once in my life kissed a guy in the showers, and that was payback for something he did. Now everyone is weary of me. :D

lol, they just don't stand close to me. Besides I pick the side one usually, I don't like showering in the middle. There ARE guys that like to shower close to me, but I ignore them and I won't kiss them, period. But only two or three of them. BTW kissing a guy in the shower when you are naked and wet is NOT a good thing, he started to "attack" me, I tried to run away, smack into someone else, and its slippery as hell, and ugh fuck that didn't go well at all. :sick: I still get goosebumps thinking of it.

OK I believe you. :D But look, it was fun, not only did I scare the souls out of half the guys, 3 of them were so excited they wanted to start a wresting match in there with (wrestling someone covered in oil or soap is fun actually)... I just got up, finished my shower, and walked out :D

:sick: :puke: damn LL even in the shower and you still get goosebumps? i feel so sorry for that guy. there are other ways of getting someone back w/out kissing them. throw the soap at him so hell have to pick it up. sabotage his car. stuf like that.

:rofl2: I don't normally do silly stuff like that though, and I won't kiss a guy in a shower again, unless girls dare me to. Besides, he is now a good friend :)

Back