OMG this is wrong on so many levels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a true addict I swore not to come back here till tommorrow but I saw this and.... RELAPSE!!!

OMG the shame!

Kiro 7 News (Seattle) said:
Topless Barista Busted In South Hill

Kevin McCarty
KIRO 7 Eyewitness News

Posted: 3:56 pm PDT October 8, 2009Updated: 6:16 pm PDT October 8, 2009
PUYALLUP, Wash. -- A South Hill barista has been arrested and charged with indecent exposure after deputies say she was seen standing -- topless -- outside Bikini Bottom Espresso stand on 176th Street.

"I saw her out of the corner of my eye," said Robin Whitten of Olympia. "I hadn’t approached the stand yet, and you could see boob, and of course a bikini bottom, and I said, 'No way! This chick is not standing out there with no shirt on.'"

Whitten, who spoke to KIRO 7’s Kevin McCarty by telephone from her home in Olympia, said she was shocked by the sight of the topless barista and reported it to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.

Detective Ed Troyer said a deputy responded and found the barista wearing nothing but small pieces of black tape covering the nipple area of her breast. "You couldn’t even tell until you were really close," said Troyer.

Deputies cited, then released 19-year-old Megan Lenn on suspicion of indecent exposure, a misdemeanor. When she was contacted by KIRO 7 Thursday afternoon, Lenn was back at work at Bikini Bottom and refused to comment on the incident or her arrest.

Lenn’s sparse outfit was part of what some call "pasty Wednesday" at Bikini Bottom Espresso.

Manager Cheryl England said pasty Wednesday is being cancelled following Lenn’s arrest.

"We tried it once. We got into trouble for it. We’re not going to do it again," said England, speaking by telephone.

Bikini Bottom has two coffee shops in the Puyallup area.

Source

There is a video and she is REALLY hot BTW....LOL

In any case, this is just so fucking dumb. Granted the girls are young and hot and that the bikinis are meant to be mildly provocative and arousing, but come on folks, we are talking about mammary glands! These are for feeding babies and fun to toy with, but not overtly offensive! I am FAR more offended when I see some morbidly obese person showing a lot off in spandex, and even that is not and should not be a crime! If anything the girl should have gotten some sort of civil ticket for possibly being a traffic hazard! Are we really this fucking uptight? No wonder sex crime is rampant!

The worst part of all is that the complaint was made through 911, and handled by a crack team of sheriff's deputies! Have we not got more important concerns for them to be concerned with? Do you think your kids will become perverts destined for a life of crime if they witness such horrors?!?

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!! :banghead:

Dude! It's BIKINI BOTTOM Espresso! She was wearing a bikini bottom! What's the big deal?

4000064511_b22bcca659_m.jpg

4000828962_d1ebc4a054_m.jpg

Tell me again what is wrong or criminal with showing something like this off in a non sexual way?

:banghead:

With just a slightly different perspective I think you'll see there is potential for cruel abuse as what has been seen cannot be unseen.

oldbreastimplants.jpg

Tell me again what is wrong or criminal with showing something like this off in a non sexual way?

:banghead:

It may not be criminal or immoral but it is wrong in so many ways. :sperm:

With just a slightly different perspective I think you'll see there is potential for cruel abuse as what has been seen cannot be unseen.

It may not be criminal or immoral but it is wrong in so many ways. :sperm:

OK I have to type through the pain and the blood after having stuck a fork in my eye, yet the better judgment took me and I spared my other eye....

Still a civil traffic violation, perhaps, a crime worth of a 911 call and a criminal infraction? Um...NO!

A 9-1-1 call?
OMG!!! It's an emergency!!
Bewbies!!!!

I still don't get why this place has to use bikini clad wimmin to sell their coffee...is it THAT bad?

A 9-1-1 call?
OMG!!! It's an emergency!!
Bewbies!!!!

I still don't get why this place has to use bikini clad wimmin to sell their coffee...is it THAT bad?

Wait a sec here?!? Are you telling me that all other things being equal, that you are a straight male, and if you had the choice of two coffee stands that both make a good drink, one with hippie college girls who have dreadlocks, Birkenstocks and don't shave their legs or their pits and "Bikini Bottom Espresso", you would have a hard time choosing the right place to go?

You obviously have been drinking your coffee at secret meetings of a certain cabal. A truly well brewed cuppa is not improved with passing bOObies but rather good conversation.

Wait a sec here?!? Are you telling me that all other things being equal, that you are a straight male, and if you had the choice of two coffee stands that both make a good drink, one with hippie college girls who have dreadlocks, Birkenstocks and don't shave their legs or their pits and "Bikini Bottom Espresso", you would have a hard time choosing the right place to go?

Price and quality. I'm there to get a coffee...I couldn't care less what the guy/gal pouring the cup looks like...unless, of course, s/he looked over-the-top freaky.

Most of my coffee comes from my kitchen, the rest of the time, it's drive-through or I get it from the local depanneur (convenience store). In neither case, am I there to oggle.

Just gimme my cup o'joe, take my coin and wave half-heartedly as I leave.
If the coffee with the hottie is more expensive than the one with the nottie, it's the same as buying a pair of runners with a fancy logo on the side. If I want to see bewbies, I just ask my wife. They're very nice, and it doesn't jack up the price of my caffeine intake, thank you very much.

Oh..and in passing, the writer of the article missed the best alliteration title by this much --] [--

Topless Barista Busted
Should've been
Busty Barista Busted

Price and quality. I'm there to get a coffee...I couldn't care less what the guy/gal pouring the cup looks like...unless, of course, s/he looked over-the-top freaky.

Most of my coffee comes from my kitchen, the rest of the time, it's drive-through or I get it from the local depanneur (convenience store). In neither case, am I there to oggle.

Just gimme my cup o'joe, take my coin and wave half-heartedly as I leave.
If the coffee with the hottie is more expensive than the one with the nottie, it's the same as buying a pair of runners with a fancy logo on the side. If I want to see bewbies, I just ask my wife. They're very nice, and it doesn't jack up the price of my caffeine intake, thank you very much.

How many times do I have to say:
....all other things being equal....

How many times do I have to say:

All things being equal doesn't work...something will win out, whether it's price, taste, location or quality of service. That's how you defeat marketing*.

Boobies don't impress me, nor the lack thereof. I just want my coffee. :gmorning:

Working in marketing, it's the #1 secret that you really should know about. If you can make people overlook the top3 important ideals (price, quality, value added service), you've won.

I was always more of a leg and butt man..and lower back nomnom.
Besides... after two kids, MrsBish beats out MsBarrista by several orders of magnitude :)

What does that have to do with anything. To quote my idol Ron White "Some friends of mine asked me if I wanted to go to a strip club, and I didn't... want to go. But I ended up going 'cause- back me up on this, fellas- once you've seen one woman naked, you... pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em naked. It can be an old biker chick, you know they're gonna hang down to here. "Wanna see my titties!?" "Yeah, I do!" [cringes.] All right, that's enough- roll 'em back up, sweetheart! [imitates her rolling her breasts back up and sealing them in place.] The things that make you go [shudders]"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back