OMG this is wrong on so many levels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug: Still not enough to make me go out of my way to see'em. Plenny of bewbies online.

If my goal is to see bewbies, I'll go to a strip-club. If my goal is to get coffee...I'll default to taste/price/service. There ain't a boob in the world that'll make me buy a shitty cup of joe, a shitty car, a shitty pair of runners or a shitty CD/DVD.

But if the difference is between a cup of average coffee, and a cup of average coffee and a boobie ....?

If the boobie place has better prices and location, then it won't stop me from going there... but I am giving the boobie no weight on it's own merit.
All things being equal doesn't work...something will win out, whether it's price, taste, location or quality of service.

Oh..and in passing, the writer of the article missed the best alliteration title by this much --] [--

Topless Barista Busted
Should've been
Busty Barista Busted
Problem is, the busty barista isn't necessarily topless. By choosing the words that were chosen, it's more obvious that the barista got in trouble for going topless.

Price and quality. I'm there to get a coffee...I couldn't care less what the guy/gal pouring the cup looks like...unless, of course, s/he looked over-the-top freaky.

Most of my coffee comes from my kitchen, the rest of the time, it's drive-through or I get it from the local depanneur (convenience store). In neither case, am I there to oggle.

Just gimme my cup o'joe, take my coin and wave half-heartedly as I leave.
If the coffee with the hottie is more expensive than the one with the nottie, it's the same as buying a pair of runners with a fancy logo on the side. If I want to see bewbies, I just ask my wife. They're very nice, and it doesn't jack up the price of my caffeine intake, thank you very much.

That seems a little sad. I will oggle all day long. I will go out of my way to oggle. I like strip clubs. I've oggled while I got my GF a lapdance at a strip club. Men are visual. Oggling is natural.

seems to me there's an invisible line there, and it varies from person to person,
or couple to couple.

I'll stay away from judging it on others.

That seems a little sad. I will oggle all day long. I will go out of my way to oggle. I like strip clubs. I've oggled while I got my GF a lapdance at a strip club. Men are visual. Oggling is natural.

Congratulations on your ability to oggle openly, in front of your GF. I'm not blind to obvious feminine wiles, nor will I turn a blind eye to some exposed cleavage. But to go out of one's way and spend more money in order to get even more exposure seems sadder to me.

For the record I have never been to one. I do have a female friend that isn't gay or even bi who loves them so I suppose it is an inevitability.

Sexual harassment laws shouldn't prevent wimmen who want to be sexual objects from fulfilling that desire, with a willing counterpartner.

As the liberals are so fond of saying ... it's not my business to give a damn. Personally, I already question why the wimmen in my office can come to work all summer in shorts, mini skirts, tank tops ... hell half naked if they choose, and I'm wearing a polo and slacks. The rules should be either no exposed flesh below the neck/above the wrist ... or no rules period. Frankly, if a woman here wants to come to work in a bikini and has no interaction with outside customers ... why does it matter at all? I have no interaction with outside customers ... same same. Lemme come to work in a t-shirt and shorts. This woman's job description called for ... bikini? Pasties? Topless? That's the job she wanted to have. Fin. Unless someone's got evidence that she's being coerced in some fashion ... it's noone else's fucking business.

As the liberals are so fond of saying ... it's not my business to give a damn. Personally, I already question why the wimmen in my office can come to work all summer in shorts, mini skirts, tank tops ... hell half naked if they choose, and I'm wearing a polo and slacks. The rules should be either no exposed flesh below the neck/above the wrist ... or no rules period. Frankly, if a woman here wants to come to work in a bikini and has no interaction with outside customers ... why does it matter at all? I have no interaction with outside customers ... same same. Lemme come to work in a t-shirt and shorts. This woman's job description called for ... bikini? Pasties? Topless? That's the job she wanted to have. Fin. Unless someone's got evidence that she's being coerced in some fashion ... it's noone else's fucking business.

Well I'd give you an opinion, but I am sure it would be unacceptable to someone so I decline to comment....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back