• Sometimes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Never

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • WTF? You crazy Orangutan man.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

MuFu

Hmm... maybe the "shiver & shake" is a male-only maneuver.

Leslie... I did not set up this topic so you could idly gossip about your urinary habits.

:tim:

:D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
MuFu said:
Hmm... maybe the "shiver & shake" is a male-only maneuver.

Leslie... I did not set up this topic so you could idly gossip about your urinary habits.

:tim:

:D
:lloyd:

MrBishop

Shivering...aah well, I thought you meant like in "I'm feeling cold"

I have t' whang the ol' trouser-snake apon the side of the urinal to get the last drops out...but no matter how much shaking going on, the last drop ALWAYS goes in the drawers...it's a LAW

As for peeing after sex...damn, but you better be skilled buddy, or you're shooting at a90deg. (random) direction. :)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
MrBishop said:
I have t' whang the ol' trouser-snake apon the side of the urinal to get the last drops out...but no matter how much shaking going on, the last drop ALWAYS goes in the drawers...it's a LAW

I used to do that...But I kept breaking the urinals...:retard:

MrBishop

I don't know why you don't go commando, but I don't because of those irritating sidewalk rashes that I get on the tip of my 'mini-me' :)

Raven

Annoying SOB
oooh...ouch....anyway with the commando thing I meant cos of drippage with the after sex thing I was referring to the sensation

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I stopped getting those scrapes since I've been using my penis to type. It built up a nice callous...Kinda like leather now....

MrBishop

Caluses..damn buddy...buy a stone or something!

I know it adds some length to 'er, but take some of it off

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I don't always do the Curly shuffle when I pee, just about half the time. I gotta say though, these new urinals that use less than half the water to flush are barely worth the effort of humping them. The flush is nowhere near long enough.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
MrBishop said:
As for peeing after sex...damn, but you better be skilled buddy, or you're shooting at a90deg. (random) direction. :)

You better hold it until you lose the erection, 'cause it can be really really bad for your testicles.