One and All ..

nalani

Happy Thanksgiving! Weʻre getting ready to head out to the country where Iʻll freeze because Iʻm not used to the cold anymore but I wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Have a safe one!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If you're breathing & ate in the last 48 hours, you hve plenty to be thankful for....

Happy Thanksgiving.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Just another day of work. Me, the fearless leader, and six troops. At noon, it'll be just me and three troops. Dumbasses scheduled a flight to Europe, so guess who has to have a full crew if we get travellers...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Just another day of work. Me, the fearless leader, and six troops. At noon, it'll be just me and three troops. Dumbasses scheduled a flight to Europe, so guess who has to have a full crew if we get travellers...

Be thankful you aren't working retail tomorrow.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
The BX opens at 0400 tomorrow. Guess who's wife wants to be there speniding his hard-earned cash? BTW...did I mention that tomorrow is payday?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I dunno. When JC Penneys has "OPEN AT 4AM FRIDAY" plastered on its doors, maybe we've gone a step or two too far.

tonksy

Linens, clothes, perfume, housewares.
Not that I've been in one in years. Remember the great big catalog that used to come every winter?

nalani

What a great Thanksgiving ... ate way more than I should have (which is way less than normal since there's not a whole lotta room in my belly LOL) ... had some fun with my family .. my mom even let me pick at the turkey before it was served (which is a HUGE no-no around my mom .. I guess this pregnancy is mellowing her out LOL).

Hope everyone had a great day too :)

pc_builder

We had a good thanksgiving. Got together with the family, and then invited over a bunch of friends. My mom cooks for an army every thanksgiving, so we have to assemble one to eat it all. :D