One more reason...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
There is special ed. down there by right within the system. If you can manage to prove the kid needs and qualifies for it. Which, from all I've read, is hell on earth, but doable if there is a problem.

He's making a stink, wasting everyone's time, wasting time in which his daughter could be getting what she needs, looking foolish, and making it even harder for parents who REALLY need the help. He won't win, he'll get the basics like everyone else, and his dime will have to pay for the rest. A1 asshole who's forgotten that her needs come first, not his sense of victory.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm still not thinking that this kind of thing would make her think it's ok to make a poison cake and serve it to her classmates. Something is very wrong with this child, more so than just this "condition"

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It makes them...not quite "get" the real world and consequences, there is no forethought. I can see it having an effect, but she definitely has more problems than just Asperger's. And...the parents knowing that she has it...never should have let that food get out the door.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Lawyers for the girls said the cake was a prank, and that they had no intention to harm anyone. Lab tests showed the icing on the cornbread cake contained an expired prescription drug, bleach, clay and Tabasco sauce.
I guess that's the first thing that bothers me, prank. TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE IS NOT A PRANK!!!!

And unless you need to be locked up somewhere, then there isn't any excuse for making food with that stuff in it.