Only Three Days Left!!

1274387053397.jpg

I'm serious. Considering your personal proximity (you seem to eat with someone from the ME on a semi-regular basis) & opinoins, it just struck me that you may be a Arab-type male. Not that it particularly matters but it would change the perspective of your arguments a little.

I'm serious. Considering your personal proximity (you seem to eat with someone from the ME on a semi-regular basis) & opinoins, it just struck me that you may be a Arab-type male. Not that it particularly matters but it would change the perspective of your arguments a little.

fair enough...

just FYI... the vast majority of my ancestors got here around 1900. from sweden. the big family business that i know of was an olive farm in/near porterville CA. other things i'm probably best not knowing about.

You make it almost sound like a case of 'keeping it in the family' there Cletus.

But really minx, you're good guy even if your a little confused sometimes.

What's with you and Arabs?

Oh, hell no. They can't be pawns if they're Jordanians or Lebanese. Wait, didn't both those countries expel them in the last couple of generations?

Hell, I live in occupied lands and I don't blow up school buses or fire rockets into neighborhoods.

Israel needs to just tell them to GTFO.

Back