Order of the Phoenix

kuulani

Fifth Harry Potter Book Gets Release Date
New Book Is 768 Pages

...No plot details have been revealed about "Order of the Phoenix," but a statement from publisher Scholastic Children's Books described it as "absolutely superb."

The first four books in the "Harry Potter" series -- about a boy's adventures at a boarding school for wizards -- have made over $100 million in book sales worldwide. The first book was released in 1997.

Warner Bros. Pictures collaboration with Rowling on turning her Harry Potter books into films has resulted in two blockbusters so far.

Released in 2001, "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" earned $317 million at the North American box office. The second film in the series "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" was released in November, and has pulled in $252 domestically.

The Hawaii Channel

yay! hp! hp is neato.
i dont know how much interest i've still got in it, tho.
i'll prolly borrow the new one when it comes out, lol

thank you for this news, kuu :) i'd been wondering, like, "hey... havent heard much about the new hp yet... i wonder what's up with that?" so this was nice to read

oops ... release date is June 21.

My sister has all the HP books and I read 'em when I get a chance. I think they're cute :D

And the good thing is.... I'M LEAVING WORK BEFORE THE 21st!!!!!! A HA HA HA!! YES!!!

*fist into the air*

:cool:

Scanty said:
And the good thing is.... I'M LEAVING WORK BEFORE THE 21st!!!!!! A HA HA HA!! YES!!!

*fist into the air*

:cool:

I thought you were dying. ?( Perhaps my resusitation attempts were successful. I'll have to get Scanty kaylied and see if I can try again. ;)

i dont even remember how the last one ended. it's been so damned long :grumpy: i dont want to have to read it again :grumpy: i hope the reason the new one's so long is because it gives a major re-cap of the last book, lol.

Back