Orgasmatron Puts Tech in Sex

Inkara1 said:
Who really gives a shit if it's because it really works or because it's in the mind? As long as the girl has a big-ass orgasm with minimal work on my part, I'm happy. :D
you're a good man, charlie brown. :D

Inkara1 said:
Who really gives a shit if it's because it really works or because it's in the mind? As long as the girl has a big-ass orgasm with minimal work on my part, I'm happy. :D
See now, that is exactly my point. The big ass orgasm, sure. But I feel like sex should end with both parties breathing hard and dripping of sweat. At least it usually does in my bed. :shrug:

Trust me, most guys don't take long before they're breathing hard and dripping with sweat. If the girl's been cumming for 15 minutes straight, chances are she's breathing hard and dripping with sweat, too.

Inkara1 said:
Trust me, most guys don't take long before they're breathing hard and dripping with sweat. If the girl's been cumming for 15 minutes straight, chances are she's breathing hard and dripping with sweat, too.
Lucky chicks... 15 minutes straight... I can't even spunk for 15 seconds straight :mope:

"Honey, I'm going to get cigs. Be right back. Put this on, the game starts in 20 minutes" :banana2:

An electronic gismo that get's a woman ready for orgasm........wait a minute, hasn't that been done before..........isn't it called....erm......wait, I'm sure it will come to me..........oh yeah! A VIBRATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (give the tongue a rest & use it during foreplay - amazing what results you can achieve)

'cept this one gets attached to the ankles.......Gods, just typical - a guy wouldn't go South to the clit, but he'd go all the way to the ankles if it meant less work for him :rolleyes:

AlphaTroll said:
An electronic gismo that get's a woman ready for orgasm........wait a minute, hasn't that been done before..........isn't it called....erm......wait, I'm sure it will come to me..........oh yeah! A VIBRATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (give the tongue a rest & use it during foreplay - amazing what results you can achieve)

'cept this one gets attached to the ankles.......Gods, just typical - a guy wouldn't go South to the clit, but he'd go all the way to the ankles if it meant less work for him :rolleyes:

LMFAO!

AlphaTroll said:

Well, with a vibrator in there, you can't exactly fit a tongue in there with it, can you?

Inkara1 said:
I'd have to say that I feel better about a brand called Always than I do about a brand called Depends.
:rofl4:

Took me a couple seconds to get that, but :rofl4:

Professur said:
After a couple of kids, you'd be amazed.
What, you mean shove a couple kids and a vibrator in there and you can put your tongue in there too? :eek6:

:rofl4:

Back