Orgasms are good for you

Professur

GIRLS who get lots of sexual thrills are also the most likely to hit career and health highs, claims Britain's first orgasm coach.

Psychologist Lisa Turner says the right type of orgasm will "massively increase your energy. "

Studies suggest that 28 per cent of women rarely, or never, achieve full orgasm, and many resort to faking it - as Meg Ryan did in that famous When Harry Met Sally scene.

But the real thing won't just help your sex life, Lisa says good orgasms also boost health and concentration and help women perform better at work.

She believes: "You will feel more vital, healthy, and energised."

Lisa, who offers lessons in love, says there are four different types of orgasm.

The clitoral orgasm "In the past it was not recognised that women needed clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm.

Now this is commonly appreciated but often to the detriment to the other kinds of orgasms that women can achieve."

The Vaginal Orgasm "This type involves the “G” spot and other highly sensitive areas that are inside the vagina.

These orgasms are very different and can be either more or less intense physically, but energetically they raise your energy rather than deplete it."

Multiple Orgasms "Where you stay at the height of sexual excitement such that you have a series of orgasms one after another. just like a string of pearls."

The Full Body Orgasm "These are rare in most women. Not because they are difficult to achieve. With the right training, and practice anyone can achieve a full body orgasm - including men.

These can go on for anything up to 30 minutes, although several minutes is more usual.

She says the most common block to ultimate enjoyment is past trauma, or an inability to let go.

Click here for more information.

source

POStech

reminds me of an old quote, "it's not who you know or who you blow, it's how well you blow who you know"

valkyrie

Not sure how many of you smoke pot, but it can enhance sexual pleasure by making it easier to reach orgasm as well as make that orgasm more intense. Actually, eating pot does more for sexual pleasure than smoking it.

If you're a total stoner, though, I don't think this works. If you do it every so often in moderation, then it can be great for your sex life. :D

As with any mood enhancing chemical, such as alcohol or weed, be responsible and have a designated driver!

Wacky Nacky

Hmm...usually after orgasm, I get tired for a bit and just don't feel like moving. Sometimes, I'll even roll over and take a small nap.

So, energy booster? Eh, not so much. At least, not immediately in the aftermath...