Orlando shooting spree

Re: He saw no other way out.

Along with businesses going up in smoke.
All asset values plummeting.
16+ million thrown into unemployment.
Commercial Real Estate is being reduced to cinders.

How’s that Hope and Change working out for you?

:shrug: I'm Not American...he's your 'problem', Wink..not mine. Off hand, though Mr.O is taking responsibility, I wouldn't be giving him credit for starting that particular fire...but if he manages to yank some strips of bacon out of it before they get too crispy...I'd expect him to be getting credit for that as well, eh

Police identified the suspect as 40-year-old Jason Rodriguez. They say he surrendered without incident to Orange County SWAT members at his mother's apartment.

Ran to his mommie? Are you kidding me?

Mr O is directing a fire hose gushing gasoline on the fire.

Higher taxes and debt during a depression.

My opinion and as well as tens of millions of other Americans.

Did we find out what religion this guy is so we can have the appropriate leaders denounce him?

Did we find out what religion this guy is so we can have the appropriate leaders denounce him?

No need...instead of pissed off Muslim he's a disgruntled ex-employee who was "left out to rot"

No need...instead of pissed off Muslim he's a disgruntled ex-employee who was "left out to rot"

Both recent shooting sprees involved disgruntled workers.

Now we just have to find out this guys religions so we can have the correct leaders denounce him.

Both recent shooting sprees involved disgruntled workers.

Now we just have to find out this guys religions so we can have the correct leaders denounce him.

one was muslim, the other felt entitlement to a hi-end job.

"Allah abu Akbar" and "social justice"

One thought he needed a better job and the other wanted out of his job but couldn't leave.

We know the religion of one. Now we need the other's religion so we can have the proper leaders renounce him.

I don't believe the second one yelled Allah U Akbar as he opened fired with a terrorist attack like at Ft Hood.

I'm guessing that the 2nd situation in Florida wasn't a terrorist attack at all.

There's no evidence either of them were terrorists. Just disgruntled workers. Yelling Allah Akbar doesn't make you a terrorist. If he even yelled it, which official aren't confirming.

Religion of Peace

He’s not a terrorist
He’s not a Muslim
He’s not an Arab of Jordanian descent
He’s not a murderer
He’s not a bad guy
He’s not to blame!
It’s Booshe’s fault!

What? The orlando shooter (and the fort hood guy) is definitely a murderer and bad guy and to blame. I don't know if he's aterrorist or muslim of jordinian decent but his last name would throw you off that trail.

Why aren't they publishing his religion?! What are they hiding?

We need to know what leaders should denounce him.

Because the guy who claims to be from Israels west bank was yelling "Allah Akbar" as he was pumping armor piercing rounds into people who trusted him.

He did it for the glory of Mohammad the donkey.

Allah be praised.

The florida shooter was just pissed about the economy, not a religious issue.

Back