OTC-anonymous

kuulani

hello, my name is kuulani, and i'm an otc-aholic.

damn. i'm sitting here, stomach growling, starving my ass off, and instead of walking over to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal, i'm still here.

i'm hungry!! can't someone just magically appear with breakfast so i don't have to leave the computer ... :nerd:

See, now this is why I don't want the Star Trek technology to happen. I see millions of people sitting at their computers, ordering food, teleporting to the john, never leaving the comfort of a chair. We won't all be Jean-Luc...

PuterTutor said:
See, now this is why I don't want the Star Trek technology to happen. I see millions of people sitting at their computers, ordering food, teleporting to the john, never leaving the comfort of a chair. We won't all be Jean-Luc...

I'm more against it because it'll be breaking us up into little bits and putting us all back together time after time after time :lloyd:

PuterTutor said:

Just as well.......I bet the Enterprise is a bugger to parrallel park :lloyd:

PuterTutor said:

You forgot about ... the holo-lounge :D

Can you say "Worlds largest Naked identical-twin mudwrestling competitons" with me as the coach ? I knew that you could. :D

:devious:

MrBishop said:

Can you say "Worlds largest Naked identical-twin mudwrestling competitons" with me as the coach ? I knew that you could. :D

True, but again, I see millions of people doing it all from the comfort of their favorite recliner. People are just too lazy if you allow them to be.

Hello, my name is Bish and I'm addicted to OTC.
Its been 2/10ths of a second since my last post.
I OTC at home, I OTC at work..and if I could...I'd probably OTC in the car.
I cheat on other web-sites which deserve my attention in order to OTC.
I've lied to friends and family about my addiction to OTC "It's just some site"
I'm getting Carpal tunnel syndrome thanks to my heavy OTC addiction.
Please help! :evilcool:

MrBishop said:

You want naked identical twin GIANTS? :lloyd:

PuterTutor said:
True, but again, I see millions of people doing it all from the comfort of their favorite recliner. People are just too lazy if you allow them to be.
Cyber-space (like Gibson describes it)...just plug the internet into your brain like a stereo-jack. Fuck Star Trek!

MrBishop said:
Depends which part of the ladies are gigantic :D
I'm happy to see you clarify; I was wondering about the gender identifier myself.

I come to OTC for the sanity of it all.

If it weren’t for here and OCN I wouldn’t be able to come back to baseline several times everyday.

"where is my Risperdal® anyway" *looks under the keyboard* :shrug:

ResearchMonkey said:
I'm happy to see you clarify; I was wondering about the gender identifier myself.

I come to OTC for the sanity of it all.

If it weren’t for here and OCN I wouldn’t be able to come back to baseline several times everyday.

"where is my Risperdal® anyway" *looks under the keyboard* :shrug:

Risperdal? Whatcha doing with an antipsychotic?

I know how you feel about the mental break. Not that my work is hectic...but it is not as mentally stimulating as this place is.

Nixy said:
I'm more against it because it'll be breaking us up into little bits and putting us all back together time after time after time :lloyd:

*having Spaceballs vision*

and what if you get put back together backwards and when you look down, all you see is your own ass :alienhuh:

kuulani said:
*having Spaceballs vision*

and what if you get put back together backwards and when you look down, all you see is your own ass :alienhuh:
"why didn't anyone tell me my ass was this big?" :D

I'm not an OTC-aholic. I can leave this place behind any time I want to. I just don't want to. Yeah, that's it.

chcr said:
I'm not an OTC-aholic. I can leave this place behind any time I want to. I just don't want to. Yeah, that's it.

I was just coming to say the same thing.

I sometimes wonder how much time I'd spend here if I had a job that gave me access to a computer that can do more than look up product info by SKU or UPC... or a job that gave me computer access at all.

Back