OTC-anonymous

MrBishop said:
Risperdal? Whatcha doing with an antipsychotic?

I know how you feel about the mental break. Not that my work is hectic...but it is not as mentally stimulating as this place is.
I was just kidding Bishy. It might be fun to try, I can send you some samples.;)

Riserdal is hard-core, it's usually used to return someone from the "wonder-lands" and then other medication is provided to establish a new baseline. Someone on Risperdal is on it for a damn good reason.

thanx for the concern thoo, :lol2:

ResearchMonkey said:
I was just kidding Bishy. It might be fun to try, I can send you some samples.;)

Riserdal is hard-core, it's usually used to return someone from the "wonder-lands" and then other medication is provided to establish a new baseline. Someone on Risperdal is on it for a damn good reason.

thanx for the concern thoo, :lol2:

No kidding, it's hard core! I've met people on it...powerful drug. Powerful effect. I'll pass on those samplers, thanks anyway :)

I'm not an addict, and I can prove it. I'll spend 4 days without one post...just to show my will-power...:p Starts at 0700 EST on 25 AUG 04....and ends at 1900 on 29 AUG 04, EST...

Gato_Solo said:
I'm not an addict, and I can prove it. I'll spend 4 days without one post...just to show my will-power...:p Starts at 0700 EST on 25 AUG 04....and ends at 1900 on 29 AUG 04, EST...
sounds like someone got impending internetus interruptus.

Something tells me Uncle Sam will have you doing something secret and important during that time.

Inkara1 said:
Something tells me Uncle Sam will have you doing something secret and important during that time.

Riiiiighttt...I'm logistics, not combat.

"Warriors win battles, logisticians win wars..." ;)

Back