OTC BBQ 7/1-2/06

If yous wanna bring air mattresses as we have no real extra sleeping quarters, we can do an Ontario weekend.

There's all the amenities here.

Yeah. You keep blowing off my BBQ's when you as close as you are, and it's going to start pissing me off.

If I ain't letting SnP off the hook after the house fire, you ain't got a chance in hell.

hmm...with my weekend to work changed, i am actually off that weekend.
*ponders the chance she'll let me go*

yeah...right....

It now looks like the wife and kiddie will be out of town. That would mean one king, one queen, one double pull-out, and one couch are now available over here.

Leslie said:
If yous wanna bring air mattresses as we have no real extra sleeping quarters, we can do an Ontario weekend.

There's all the amenities here.

Who's the second person that makes the "yous" a plural? I thought we was already having a long island iced tea party with your new table cloth?? Did you expect me to drive home after long island iced teas? :p

Oh, and Paul...if I wasn't still short a hoodie I'd bring it just to see if I'd forget it again...maybe it likes you more than me...it obviously doesn't like me very much cause it hasn't found its way home yet...

HL, Slim and I are definately coming to the BBQ. And unless something has changed we are staying with Tonks and Unc.

I'd be fine with anything, even the couch. I've fallen asleep on recliners and the floor before with few problems. I ain't old yet. :p How is the week after the BBQ shaping up? I may take that whole 4th of July week off of work and can stay more than just the weekend.

BTW, the Allen Brothers steaks are a little pricey so the $100 doesn't go too far (at least 1/3 of the items in their catalog are over $100), but it should still be more than enough food with BBQ basics. I can basically get any 2 of the following:

12 8oz burgers
16 6oz burgers
24 4oz burgers
20 jumbo dogs
40 hot dogs
20 4oz bratwursts
25 Polish sausages
20 Italian sausages
25 Turkey bratwursts
Sausage Sampler: 4 jumbo dogs, 4 brats, 5 Polish, 4 Italian, and 5 turkey brats
International Sausage Sampler: 6 2oz Merguez, 6 2oz Chipolata, and 4 4oz Wild Boar (don't ask me, I didn't even know it was made around here...)

With that order, I'd get an additional 8 6oz burgers for free as long as I place the order before May 21st. If you'd want only burgers to keep it simple, that'd come to a whopping 40 6oz burgers. Better bring your appetites and get that grill ready.

Nixy said:
Who's the second person that makes the "yous" a plural? I thought we was already having a long island iced tea party with your new table cloth?? Did you expect me to drive home after long island iced teas?

um...whoever else who can/wants to get to Ontario and isn't afraid of the tablecloth? :lloyd:

There is a Coors Light and one Canadian too in the fridge for those who don't like Long Islands.

man!
I made 4oz burgers Monday, and they were filling.
Those 8oz, I'd probably only be able to eat one.:D

I bought a new Weber charcoal grill Monday, and I love it.
Now if meat prices will just come down, or I'm going to be doing a lot
of wiener cooking.

Stop Laughing said:
I'd be fine with anything, even the couch. I've fallen asleep on recliners and the floor before with few problems. I ain't old yet. :p How is the week after the BBQ shaping up? I may take that whole 4th of July week off of work and can stay more than just the weekend.

I'm personally off work through that Tuesday. I'm not sure what Unc and Tonks have going.

As far as the meat goes, I think I'd go with the burgers for mass appeal, but I certainly ain't married to the idea. Anything's OK with me.

Thanks for being willing to chip it in on this!

Ok, short and sweet, I've been told. We're in. Specifics tomorrow once I clear my vacation time with the boss. Since I've got seniority over everyone who's non-union, I can't see much trouble. They're limitting me to 2 weeks (supposedly company rules) but there's two mandatory holidays in the middle of it, so I'm gonna abuse that all I can. Since the 4th is further down the week than last year, I'm not sure how the camping availibility is gonna be, so I might have to hit you up, Cat, for a couple of nights.

But we're there. Come hell or high water, we're there.

Professur said:
Ok, short and sweet, I've been told. We're in. Specifics tomorrow once I clear my vacation time with the boss. Since I've got seniority over everyone who's non-union, I can't see much trouble. They're limitting me to 2 weeks (supposedly company rules) but there's two mandatory holidays in the middle of it, so I'm gonna abuse that all I can. Since the 4th is further down the week than last year, I'm not sure how the camping availibility is gonna be, so I might have to hit you up, Cat, for a couple of nights.

But we're there. Come hell or high water, we're there.

*jealous*

If I don't have a job I may have to sweet talk you into picking me up on your way...unless my share of the gas would be too steep...

Back