OTC BBQ pics 2006

tonksy

I honestly can't say that I have heard them mention you, Keith, but I just asked them about you and they said you were funny.

catocom

Professur said:
Oh, thank God. I didn't want to say anything, but that had me seriously worried. Burns can do a lot of deep damage.

Give them hugs for me. Do they miss us at all?
ditto.:confused:
I sure am glad she's healing ok. :)

HomeLAN

Professur said:
Steve, did you remember to grovel embarassingly in front of your mother in law for me, in gratitude for that cake?

I did indeed. For me and the boy as well, since he devoured what was left within hours of coming home. :D

Kruz, you're more than welcome. You're local, fer Christ's sake. Pick a time, and we'll do it again. This time, come earlier and bring swimsuits.

HomeLAN

If you're angling for an invitation, you should know by now that you have a standing one. All you need to do is let me know when you're thinking about.

HomeLAN

Mmm-kay. A tad too often for guests, perhaps. Any weekend, though. Just let me know.

Only problem is that that allergy-ridden guy you live with cannot partake. I could do a flour-only batch, though, for him.

tonksy

Poor Rob. I really feel for him about that.
As far as when we get together, you know that any time is good for me. You and your lovely wife's schedule is much more complex. Sooooo, you let me know, okay?

Kruz

tonksy said:
Poor Rob. I really feel for him about that.
As far as when we get together, you know that any time is good for me. You and your lovely wife's schedule is much more complex. Sooooo, you let me know, okay?

Same here, And you wouldn't have to twist my are on catfish either :D

catocom

HomeLAN said:
Kruz, you're more than welcome. You're local, fer Christ's sake. Pick a time, and we'll do it again. This time, come earlier and bring swimsuits.
Kruz said:
Same here, And you wouldn't have to twist my are on catfish either :D
Hey Kruz, anytime you wanna fish for some, you oughta come on up. ;)

tonksy said:
Fried catfish? I'm southern! I think of fried catfish like twice a day.
Some old family friends came down the other day with some caterpillars, and
got a whole bucket full. 3-5lbs or better.

HomeLAN

Hmm. Lemme check with the spouse.

Kruz, you work weekends. What does the near future look like on that?

Kruz

catocom said:
Hey Kruz, anytime you wanna fish for some, you oughta come on up. ;)

Cat, I'm Secure enough to say that I am not a fisherman. Nor a hunter, don't like football, baseball, hockey, basketball, and I rarely drink...
*gets wallet out*

*hands over man-card*

*snatches it back because he loves all motorsports & heavy metal*

catocom

Kruz said:
Cat, I'm Secure enough to say that I am not a fisherman. Nor a hunter, don't like football, baseball, hockey, basketball, and I rarely drink...
*gets wallet out*

*hands over man-card*

*snatches it back because he loves all motorsports & heavy metal*
That's the good thing here. The fish almost seem like they're trained to jump
on a hook sometimes.:grinyes:
You don't even need to bring any poles or bait. ;)

Now, when it comes to cleaning them.....:grinno: