OTC BBQ pics 2006

HomeLAN

Ah! Hot stuff! Not for me, thanks. We'll set you up, though. I'm happy to break out the deep fryer, but it eats oil - you'd need a gallon or two.

HomeLAN

Unc, the wife says either day works, even with this in the mix. Pick one. In addition, they'll be out of town Monday and Tuesday evenings, so those are available as well.

Kruz

HomeLAN said:
Ah! Hot stuff! Not for me, thanks. We'll set you up, though. I'm happy to break out the deep fryer, but it eats oil - you'd need a gallon or two.

Each batch can be made to taste.. from Buttery crisp to Hell fire hot.
personally I like Mild-Med heat.

unclehobart

Professur said:
Why does everyone in GA want me to move down there. I know it's not for my sterling personality.
We keep thinking about the song 'The Devil Came Down to GA'. If you moved down here we would be able to point over at you and say ... there he is.

Homey said:
Unc, the wife says either day works, even with this in the mix. Pick one. In addition, they'll be out of town Monday and Tuesday evenings, so those are available as well.
Saturday morning works better for me. Monday and tuesday night are off the ledger since I'll be pulling jury duty all week. All I will want to do is go home, throw up, and drink heavily.

Professur

unclehobart said:
We keep thinking about the song 'The Devil Came Down to GA'. If you moved down here we would be able to point over at you and say ... there he is.

Hey, are you gonna take the girls to Stone Mountain for the laser show before they go back to school or what? Drag HL and his family too. It'll only cost them parking anyhow.

unclehobart

This week is dangerously hot and all next week is lost to jury duty. The following week is school.

*sigh* Summer has come and gone yet again.

But the upside of it all is that I haven't heard jack-diddly insofar as hurricanes and storms this year. Tis quiet... too quiet.

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
This week is dangerously hot and all next week is lost to jury duty. The following week is school.

*sigh* Summer has come and gone yet again.

But the upside of it all is that I haven't heard jack-diddly insofar as hurricanes and storms this year. Tis quiet... too quiet.
Nah, it's global warming causing weather in the Atlantic to slow down. We're all gonna die...

HomeLAN

So, I'm looking at 6 adults and 3 kids? Unc, tonksy, Kruz and wife, me and wife, my kid, and tonksy's 2?

That oughtta be about 2.5 pounds, then.

tonksy

Professur said:
And hide the open heat sources.
She pretty much has learned her lesson and her sister, too! They tell just about every stranger they come into contact with about how Mally ran into a "grrr-rill" and it was hot.
*crosses fingers and knocks on wood.

Kruz

HomeLAN said:
So, I'm looking at 6 adults and 3 kids? Unc, tonksy, Kruz and wife, me and wife, my kid, and tonksy's 2?

That oughtta be about 2.5 pounds, then.

that will be Kruz and Son, Cindy will be working.
Casey will be cooking wings:D

Inkara1

Hey, HL... I was just thinking about something.

Would your gun cabinet be the Department of HomeLAN Security?

Altron

If anyone breaks down in Jersey while driving cross country to hang out, let me know, and I'll take them out for cheese steaks.