OTC Karaoke...

Starya said:
M'kay, I'm contributing. Yay for mp3-players with dictaphone.. :lloyd:

I have to sing at work now and then, whether I like it or not. The tune here is the first verse of todays torture session. So, let's ignore the quality of the singing. What I want to know is, who is able to tell me what type of song it is? There's karma in it for ya.
YaY, ya see you can sing. :D

Who's next?

Uki Chick said:
i'm trying to record myself and ad mine here, but the file is too big, anyone know how i can compress it?
What are you recording it as, a .wav or .mp3? And what bit rate are you using? I used 96 for a fairly small file.

Aunty Em said:
What are you recording it as, a .wav or .mp3? And what bit rate are you using? I used 96 for a fairly small file.

It's a .wav file. i'm not sure what bit rate i was using

tonksy said:
I hope this isn't too obscure....
images

images

Mustache.JPG

PENCIL THIN MOUSTACHE

Uki Chick said:
i'm trying to record myself and ad mine here, but the file is too big, anyone know how i can compress it?

I don't think you'll beable to make it small enough to upload to OTC, you'll have to upload it elsewhere and link to it.

I've been sucking at this game too. But I got this one. YAY! I just don't have a thought for the next round so I'll keep it to myself in case someone's faster.

Leslie said:
I've been sucking at this game too. But I got this one. YAY! I just don't have a thought for the next round so I'll keep it to myself in case someone's faster.

ugh! tell us already it's driving me NUTS!

Back