OTC Karaoke...

Uki Chick

I'm at work and have no mike, but I can't see myself doing it from home either. I used to sing in a trio and solo when i was younger, but it's been quite a while.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
You should all be thanking the gods I don't have a mic :hmm:

Well, I do but you should still be thankful I know enough not to use it. Not shy...bad, awful, horrendous...COULD NOT CARRY A TUNE IN A BUCKET...amazingly truthfully grotesque. Good speaking vioce though (although., with these new teeth I have developed a lisp)

tonksy

I hope this isn't too obscure....
images

images

Mustache.JPG

Starya

Ya know what? I'm gonna play.

Now I just need to remember what file-storage places I'm regged at, and what my password there is. :alienhuh:

Starya

M'kay, I'm contributing. Yay for mp3-players with dictaphone.. :lloyd:

I have to sing at work now and then, whether I like it or not. The tune here is the first verse of todays torture session. So, let's ignore the quality of the singing. What I want to know is, who is able to tell me what type of song it is? There's karma in it for ya.

MrBishop

A wedding ballad?

Oh...and my mike doesn't work since the last time I triewd to record myself singing :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
it sounds like a song you'd hear on a kid's educational show, so I'm going with

a) nursery rhyme
b) national anthem

Starya

Nope to all, but not too way off with the kid thing.

It is a hymn. Praise the Lord and all that jazz. But, the simple melody and lyric makes it very popular to sing with kids - if one wants to sing hymns that is. (Well, I don't really want to, but meh.. :p )

tonksy

Okay...the middle photo is suppose to portray an adjective. Help?
Another hint? No! Just pop your thinking caps on your Parrotheads and maybe you'll come up with something.

Uki Chick

Starya said:
Nope to all, but not too way off with the kid thing.

It is a hymn. Praise the Lord and all that jazz. But, the simple melody and lyric makes it very popular to sing with kids - if one wants to sing hymns that is. (Well, I don't really want to, but meh.. :p )

It didn't sound english though, so what language was it?