OTC Mail

fury

Administrator
Staff member
As you can see, there's a new link in the nav bar, right next to your Private Messages link. It's called "Sign up for OTC mail". The author of Hivemail was kind enough to loan us a 7 day trial of the software, and I think you'll all be pleased.

Click it, use it, see if you like it, and if you do, donate us some cash. Our goal is at least $360 (the cost of two Hivemail licenses). Thanks in advance :beerbang:

Receiving emails has been fixed. Have at it!

I would, but PayPal won't let me:(

I'm going to the Bank tomorrow (hopefully:D), so I'll deposit some ££ and then I'll donate $:)

Satan

its a nice idea but I dont think I'll ever use it TBH as I have outlook open all the time doind send and recieves every min so I get all my mail that way. I think I would only ever use it if both my ntl server and hotmail happened to go down at the same time which I would not think they would do.

peterska2 said:
its a nice idea but I dont think I'll ever use it TBH as I have outlook open all the time doind send and recieves every min so I get all my mail that way. I think I would only ever use it if both my ntl server and hotmail happened to go down at the same time which I would not think they would do.
that is a problem too, maybe fury could arrange some pop3 love for donors? (hint hint) :D

Sounds interesting, when i was a wee lad i had a xibase account and it was fine. I kinda need a new account because mine is gettign full of spam, oh noez.

I use ganja.ac which duane from the MFX community gives us for free. Its a great setup and im not sure what to do..ahhh, im confused

would it be possible to write some sort of homegrown thing that incorporates email into the realm of PMs?

Back